ChdarCraft|FTBBetaA|Open (No Whitelist)|No Gregtech

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

fudge_dragon

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: Could I get a moderator to ammend the title please? We're switching to a whitelist.
New Title Should be ChdarCraft|FTBBetaA|Whitelist on request|No Gregtech

Hi Folks,

Small UK based minecraft server.

The server will mainly cater to casual players, such as those looking to play as they would in single player except with the benefit of other player interaction. After all, what good is a creation without anyone to see it.
PVP is enabled on the server, but only with consent of the other party, which brings us onto the next section.

RULES
No PVP without consent of both parties: Agree any conflicts before hand, and end them once either party backs out.
Use discretion when establishing a mining operation: You are free to mine the overworld but try not to make it noticeable from anyone's houses. Nobody likes a quarry in their back yard.
Repair any damage caused to other peoples constructions: Either through creeper explosions, or accidents, blocks getting destroyed is a part of Minecraft, but we all have a responsibility to make sure our actions don't inconvenience others.
No Theft: Leave people their hard earned items.
NO Nukes: This one is fairly self explanatory. Don't place or detonate Nukes
Respect other players: There is absolutely no need for abusive behavior.
No disruptive behavior: This follows on from the above. Please don't grief the server.
Avoid unnessaray world bloat: Exploration is fine, both in the overworld and other dimensions. In fact I actively encourage players to create mystcraft ages to discover symbols. If we start to get too many I'll simply start purging the empty ages. Just don't set out on an expedition just to bloat the world file.
No excessive Chain TNT detonations: I like my server functional

PVP Code of conduct
Some players enjoy PVP, so provided both players (or groups of players) agree, you are free to engage in open warfare.)
For some light combat, a simple agreement is fine, so long as you don't do any property damage, either to your opponents, or to bystanders, so long as you remember that stop means STOP.
Note that for this lighter PVP an implicit agreement is excepted, You can set up a PVP area or age provided all ways into the area or age are signposted as such.
For heavier fights I am willing to relax certain server rules should a written agreement be reached. This should be done via forum PM here on the FTB forum and I should be included in the discussion.
The rules that you can relax are:
No property damage to opponents
No Theft
and finally the big one, No Nukes, with the condition that they only be used in ages unoccupied by third parties. If you are going to have a war that involves nukes, write an age for it.

Server Information
RAM: 2GB
HDD: 30GB
CPU: Duel Core
Available Slots: 12 - I may raise this, I'm hoping 170 MB per player is excessive, but Information of memory requirements for the FTB pack aren't readily available. I imagine things like that will come once the pack hits full release.
Difficulty: Normal, although this may be raised once I get an idea of how players play, also, having hopped on the server myself briefly, I suspect starting out won't be particularly easy anyway.
Deviations from the Pack: GregTech is disabled - I would like to enable this with the vanilla & IC2 recipy modifications turned off, but at present differing configs are a bigger problem for servers than differing mods.
Access: Whitelist - Post here or on our forums to apply to get added to the whitelist (Am I allowed to post forum address here?). Please include the time you expect to be playing in GMT, as this will be taken into consideration. We are nearly at capacity for 7:00-11:00 PM GMT.

This server can be considered to be a BETA server - Due to the beta state of the modpack, and the current lack of a couple of mods that add world generation features the map WILL MOST LIKELY BE REGENERATED when the FTB A pack comes out of beta or when other worldgen mods are added, I am however presently debating a couple of ways to let people carry items forward, likely involving ender chests.

And now the most important bit; How do I join?
First post here or on our forums, and s
The server can be found at ChdarCraft.mdn11.creeperhost.net.

I will likely be spending some time on the server myself so I look forward to hanging out with people on the server.

Fudge_Dragon

M_T

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

Im 22, my brother is 19 and we would both like to join up. We will mostly be on from 5-12 EST, and do everything from massive/epic builds to large scale redstone inventions, and had a fairly massive escape co-op map that we sadly just lost, so we are trying something new and ended up finding feed the beast. We often build together, the pvp on minecraft isn't really something we do due it being .. well horrible, and yeah we hope to see you in game. My account is M_T, and his is JappoTy. Thanks.

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone I am KaosC57. I am the only Admin/Op in the server(beside Fudge) and i would like to say that there is a Whitelist like Fudge said and also that we have an offical Website! the website is Chdarcraft.enjin.com please check it out and make threads there about whitelisting!

Thanks

Kaos "Right Behind You" C57

ranger10700

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, I'm ranger10700. Was just posting to see about getting on the server because good FTB servers are hard to find and this post leads me to believe that you are both organised and actually care about your players. I hope i can contribute to the server community but i fail pretty hardcore at all the technical stuff haha :) Hope you let me on, IGN is ranger10700

XzitbamX

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my IGN is XzitbamX. I really love playing with others that share the same interest in technical mods in minecraft. I hate being stolen from and griefed on public servers so I would like to join and play with some mature folk. I can contribute to the community because I am great at IC2 and helping others with starting out, and some other complex machinery. thank you

nickyui

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nickyui
Active: Around 6-8 hours
FTB Knowledge: I have a knowledge with most things FTB except for Steve Carts, Twilight Forest. Most of the other things such as red power i learned from my experience playing Tekkit for some time.
Addition Information: I have been playing Minecraft since June 2012. I have played several hours of Tekkit and few hours of Feed-The-Beast. I tend to play many kinds of games on my Free time but i usually prefer to play minecraft with people. I tend to watch many Streamers on Twitch who play Feed the Beast and i have learned many things through that. Ill be happy to join conversations on Team Speak whenever its need or possible. I am a novice anime artist and i draw occasionally and put my ideas into minecraft.

taintedcake003

Jul 29, 2019
can i be whitelisted please?

ign: taintedcake003
Playtime: weekdays 2 to 4 hours a day probably, weekends anywhere from 5 hours a day to upwards of 18 or 20 hours a day, really depends on how busy I am and what my soccer schedule is like.
Experience: Most of the mods I have a lot of experience with, One that I'm still learning is forestry. Steve Carts I don't know much about but it seems pretty basic from videos I have seen of it on youtube. I've been looking for a good server for a LONG time now and still haven't been able to find one unfortunately. :(