Changing biomes?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bruigaar

Jul 29, 2019
--- I use Direwolf20 1.6.4/ 1.0.16----

I know you can change an area into a magical forest using Silverwood trees. But is there a way to make other biome changed areas.

I am specifically trying to do a build that has a room for each biome type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taiine

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/455895-172164-spacechase0s-mods-updated-02272013/
Biome wand, I use it in my world. The config can let you switch to a more expensive recipe or a cheaper one and also edit how many uses the wand has, so you can balance out such a power yourself to your needs.
Default uses a gold block, emerald and diamond for about 4 uses. Recommend going with the cheeper gold bar version and upping the uses to 10, thats 5 biome changes. (sample, place)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
So few options exist, but the ones that do are pretty cool. Blood Magic is a ritual that can do it, but it takes some work(and coaxing to get the exact biome you want).
Other mods have such things, but I'm still have asleep and remembering them isn't working very well.

Reactions: Padfoote

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
IC2 has the Terraformer (it requires obscene amounts of power, I hooked up so many advanced solar panels and it was still kind of slow -_-).

Witchery also has rituals that can make forests or wastelands.

Bruigaar

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for info I will check out those mods interwebbies

What the full build idea is/--
Build a large Ocean area and have all the biomes surrounding it, kind of like Epcot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
IC2 has the Terraformer (it requires obscene amounts of power, I hooked up so many advanced solar panels and it was still kind of slow -_-).

Witchery also has rituals that can make forests or wastelands.
Right, that was the one that was escaping me, Witchery. IIRC it can do a tiny bit more then just those two biomes, and IC2's Terraformer isn't really the same deal, it can make terrain changes, but unless it was altered in the EXP branch, that's the extent of it's power. Also was all kinds of weird with it's changes, removing blocks to place new ones and all.

Reactions: dwappo