Whitelist Server CCSrv|v8.2|Bukkit + Plugins|Whitelist|24/7|AntiGrief(HawkEye)|Hard mode|Now with forum!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gustav9797

Jul 29, 2019
ccsrv.png
Running MCPC+ and antigrief plugins. We have a small amount of regular players at the moment and they are really nice and friendly! If you ever get griefed we will ban the griefer(s) and rollback everything they did. You will always feel secure!
The world is entirely new as of MindCrack v8.2. A list of changes that I've made is on the forum.​
Chunkloaders: ChickenChunks is disabled and you should use anchors instead. Do not spam them everywhere. Max 2 per player.

All basic server info

Whitelist applications

Some specifications:
Yes, it is hosted on a VPS but it runs as smooth as a dedicated server.
The TPS never drops under 20. All players have access to /lag so they can see the current RAM usage and TPS. If you need speed, this is the place to go.

Ram: 3GB. (+1GB swap, but unreliable)
Processor: Quad-core Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5650 @ 2.67GHz.

Current MindCrack version: 8.2
Current MCPC+ build: 244
Difficulty: Hard
Forum
IP: ccsrv.tk

Expect a really nice lag-free server!

spencer

Jul 29, 2019
hey need any staff i am experienced with all mods and am very helpful around ftb and mods in general. my skype is spencerbartley contact me

spencer

Jul 29, 2019
Nevermind you said added... Whoops![DOUBLEPOST=1363209347][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you have any staff?

Odin69

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking to be whitelisted on a server with a relatively small community that plays very regularly. how many members do you currently have on your whitlelist?

gustav9797

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking to be whitelisted on a server with a relatively small community that plays very regularly. how many members do you currently have on your whitlelist?
Usually there are 3-8 players online on the evening, but now when it's school time it's mostly empty. Check through the forum and you will see.

Could you update the server keep crashing?
It hasn't crashed?

spencer

Jul 29, 2019
Usually there are 3-8 players online on the evening, but now when it's school time it's mostly empty. Check through the forum and you will see.

It hasn't crashed?
i figured it out there is something wrong with mac downloads.