Whitelist Server catbus | ftb ultimate | whitelist | 12slot | hard | new world

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dvtnlx

Jul 29, 2019
ioFDDQMNtuGHp.png

We've recently started running a survival mode server and are looking for a few people to join in.
Our server is located in the UK and running on a stable 2gb ram linux VPS, so expect close to 100% uptime.

Here are a few general rules:
  • Don't grief, don't be a dick, no exceptions
  • Server language is english
  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Try to embrace the fact that this is a survival mode server. It's running on hard mode to be challenging. We are not looking for people who keep drowning themselves to reset their hunger bar
  • If you are easily offended this might be the wrong server for you. There might or might not be occurrences of adult humor and NSFW talk
There will be no donation bonuses and we put an emphasis on freedom and the ability to play the mods as they are supposed to be. Due to bugs and performance issues, we still might have to restrict a few mods and items. We will post a complete overview of every disabledfeature later on.

Disabled mods and items:

- GraviGun & PortalGun
- EE3

Gregtech is going to be tweaked further probably. For now we only removed the necessity to compress ore in an IC2 compressor.
Please fill out this short whitelist application and either post it right here in the comments or email to [email protected]:

IGN:​
Games you have played besides Minecraft:​
Anything else you want to tell us:​

The website and server are available at:
http://nekobasu.no-ip.org

Wozz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ryanryan3247
Games you have played besides Minecraft: Loads, none in particular.
Anything else you want to tell us: Just looking for a good server with friendly people to build and have fun on.

Ozzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: netugi
Games other than Minecraft: osu!, and Touhou Project series. That's basically it, at least recently. I play them all, along with FTB, a lot.
Anything else: I don't mind the lack of quarries, it's kinda boring to just dig massive holes in the ground to get resources, not to mention extremely ugly.

kearnsybobs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kearnsy_bobs
Games you have played besides Minecraft: Many! I don't think there's enough time in the day!
Anything else you want to tell us: Essentially looking for a mature server, that isn't saturated in children and griefers. I was on another whitelist server, but due to it being in the states and me being in the UK, there was a tonne of lag, to the point where it was unplayable. So yeah this being a UK server and all gives me hope :)

3ch000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 3ch000
Games you have played besides Minecraft: Mostly simulators and some PS3 fps games. Have been into Dwarf Fortress and FTL lately. :)
Anything else you want to tell us:
I'm looking for a more exciting multiplayer run with FTB. Been playing alone on my server for ages and experimenting with diffrent mods and stuff.
Want to try and build a underwater research center. Big domes for different types of research and crafting. Would love to to this on a hard multiplayer server.

Spacemawn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Spacemawn
Games you have played besides Minecraft: SpaceTrek, STO, and sometimes Space station 13
Anything else you want to tell us: I been playing FTB for awhile and looking for a new server to join sense the last one i was on is gone.
I like to play on servers and see other peoples buildings and such, one thing i am asking to join this server is because its new and white-listed so i dont have to worry about getting greifed all the time.

dvtnlx

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for your applications.
I'm sorry to inform you that we didn't accept them if you did not receive a message yet.

If you want to make sure that you'll get a fast answer the best way to apply is via direct email to [email protected] .

NightHunter13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NightHunter13
Games I play besides Minecraft: Sc2 Hots and StarForge
Anything esle you want to tell us: I been playing ftb from the start of Beta Pack and moved up from Minecrack pack to Ultimatepack. Also, for Most of these packs i've been playing on them for about over two months on all of them. I do esspeicially like the "OP" mods right now banned from use for now till they update.

chilledchaos924

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:chilledchaos924
Games you have played besides Minecraft: fps and sports games on xbox. terriaria
Anything else you want to tell us:want to join a server were people will be active and helpful to each other.

Taski97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Taski97
Games you have played besides Minecraft: Bf3, borderlands, portal plus more
Anything else you want to tell us: i like server that have respectfull people, help each other out and dont get in my way

dvtnlx

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the very positive response until now!
We still have a few slots to give away so don't be scared to send us a short application. :)

stefonsmind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: illitent​
Games you have played besides Minecraft: Fallout, borderlands, far cry 3, etc.​
Anything else you want to tell us: I want to be a part of a friendly community.​

FoxtrotNine

Jul 29, 2019
This is a very nice server. :) Both the ops and players were very friendly and helpful and there was at least one or two players on even at really ridiculous hours. I'd really recommend it!

dvtnlx

Jul 29, 2019
This is a very nice server. :) Both the ops and players were very friendly and helpful and there was at least one or two players on even at really ridiculous hours. I'd really recommend it!
Thanks!

We have improved the server quite a bit and added a mining world and improved performance of the server in general.
Feel free to shoot me an application. We still have a few slots left!

Thomas Van Onsem

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I am Thomas Van Onsem.
My mcname is Thomson1996lol.
I live in Belgium, Antwerp.
I am 17 years old, I am responsible and I have a lot of experience on servers.
I also play battlefield and MW3.
I like this server because there are not that much people.
I have been playing on a lot of servers, but they have had a lot of problems with lagg.
I played ftb for more than 2 years so i know much about it.
My favorite pack is gregtech.
I hope I can join the server because I think this is a really good server!

mrtibtob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mrtibtob​
Games you have played besides Minecraft: TF2, battlefield3 and fallout 3 mainly​
Anything else you want to tell us: not much​

kr990

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kr990​
Games you have played besides Minecraft: DayZ, battlefield 3, cod, war thunder, wow, gta 4 and loads more​
Anything else you want to tell us: I'm friendly laid back person looking for a server that has a nice community.​