Carpenter is making me wat. [MindCrack v.7]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

arkangyl

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to build an Impregnated Casing in my Carpenter, but it's not doing anything. It keeps saying "Missing Resources" even though everything matches the NEI recipe perfectly. Any idea what's wrong? And yes, I'm clicking on the picture of the casing to tell it to craft it, but still, no go. That's a bucket of Seed Oil in the Carpenter tank.

2013-01-30_14.45.43.png
2013-01-30_14.45.49.png

ThemsAllTook

Jul 29, 2019
The carpenter is an odd device in that when you give it a crafting recipe, you're not actually putting items into its crafting grid. Those 8 logs you see in there aren't actual items. If you add some to its inventory down below that, it should start crafting the casings for you.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
The best part is you can put whole stacks of wood there and the Carpenter will make multiple copies as long as there is enough seed oil.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
It's funny how you think you know things until the rubber hits the road. I believe in this case the problem is that the the wood logs need to be in the carpenter's inventory. Of course I could be thinking of the thermionic fabricator though.

Edit: Double ninja'd!