Cant log on any modpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I have tried to log on every modpack in the launcher but it always says incorrect username or password.
I have checked multiple times and it's always correct. I can log into my profile at both mojang.com and minecraft.net. I can also use normal vanilla minecraft.

Edit: I did read some other post about people who had the same problem as this and i tried re-creating my account on teh launcher after logging in on Minecraft.net. Still does not work

Last edited:

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/Zf2p3SyA

Vanilla works fine.

I've removed the ftblauncher folder completely and redownloaded, but it still won't authenticate. Creating a new profile does not help. I've cleared java temporary files just in case.

I'll be right back once I've tried on Linux. Tried with update 45 and 51 on Windows 7 SP1 x64.

Update: On windows it doesn't timeout, but on Linux it does:
Code:
[21:24:22] [INFO] LaunchFrame.doLogin:569: Logging in...
[21:26:29] [ERROR] ErrorUtils.tossError:26: IOException, minecraft servers might be down. Check @ help.mojang.com
[21:26:32] [ERROR] ErrorUtils.tossError:26: Login failed:
Since vanilla works, the servers most likely aren't down, and it shouldn't be a forwarding error.

Worth mentioning (I'm assuming mojang runs the authentication through Amazon as well):
tcp6 0 1 192.168.1.3:35283 184.73.224.129:443 SYN_SENT

Last edited:

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
The tech support people have informed the dev people about the issue and they looking into it but unfortunately it is an inconsistent problem and they fixed one issue then other one appears.

hundkex

Jul 29, 2019
The tech support people have informed the dev people about the issue and they looking into it but unfortunately it is an inconsistent problem and they fixed one issue then other one appears.
If you're in contact with them and they need more information from someone with the problem active, you can direct them to me.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I am unfortunately not in contact with them, the official tech support people are and they know about the problems with logging in and password issues and they are working on it.

menellinde

Jul 29, 2019
I have this exact same problem, and it doesn't matter who is trying to log in on my system, it won't recognize ANYONE's username and password. I have tried fully reinstalling FTB, I have tried resetting my password, I have tried logging in vanilla minecraft ( it works ), I have logged into the minecraft website ( it also works ). I have tried logging in with both username and email address. Everything was working fine for me this morning.

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
They are trying to fix.
im disconnecting from the internet and changing my username for my profile name to play offline for now

menellinde

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any eta on this fix? Is it something they are working on right now? Is it something they've been trying to fix for a month or two now? I've also tried downloading and installing on another computer here, and I still have the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.