Problem Cant get Factions to work on server

EpiCypher

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried everything I can find online to make Factions work on our server. I installed ForgeEssentials and bukkitForge exactly where the instructions said. I installed Factions in the plugins folder. When I get on the server I try to use Faction commands (such as /f help) and nothing happens. Not even an error message.

Please help =)

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
Going to use this thread again...
I have recently installed Factions to my Server, kinda like the OP did, its working, but just for me the OP. That is, whenever anyone that is not OP types anything to do with Factions in, such as the simplest thing such as "/f map" they get told they do not have permission to use it. I am confused as F-k about how to fix this, I have been trying for over 4hrs during the down time of the server yet for the life of me I just can't get it to work at all...

auPie

Jul 29, 2019
Going to use this thread again...
I have recently installed Factions to my Server, kinda like the OP did, its working, but just for me the OP. That is, whenever anyone that is not OP types anything to do with Factions in, such as the simplest thing such as "/f map" they get told they do not have permission to use it. I am confused as F-k about how to fix this, I have been trying for over 4hrs during the down time of the server yet for the life of me I just can't get it to work at all...

You are probably missing a permissions plugin.

You'll need to install and configure a permissions manager (such as GroupManager from Bukkit Plugins.