Cant download FTB modpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorEfc

Jul 29, 2019
earlier i was having some trouble logging onto FTB servers (getting the error 'connection lost Address family not supported by protocol family: connect: java.net.SocketException: Address family not supported by protocol family: connect) , someone suggested i should re-install the modpack, now im trying to do that.. but it just wont work.

this is my log when starting ftb and attempting to launch: http://pastebin.com/2qUkPgt6

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
I just did a Google search of your problem and it looks like a few people reported your problem over at MC forums. Apparently for them the fix was to remove some software called relevant knowledge. Can you take to see if that's the case for you? Failing that try disabling your av for a moment to see if that let's the download through.

Reactions: ConnorEfc

ConnorEfc

Jul 29, 2019
From what i can see, i have no programs under that name, i've also tried disabling my AV and that didnt help.

before i removed FTB And attempted to re-install i was getting errors trying to connect to servers also.[DOUBLEPOST=1361437091][/DOUBLEPOST]also, i'm not sure if it matters.. but i can connect to normal minecraft join servers

ConnorEfc

Jul 29, 2019
Its Somehow fixed itself... not sure how.

for anyone who runs into this problem themself, i tried downloading malwarebytes anti malware, ran a scan.. then restarted my computer and it works again.

I just did a Google search of your problem and it looks like a few people reported your problem over at MC forums. Apparently for them the fix was to remove some software called relevant knowledge. Can you take to see if that's the case for you? Failing that try disabling your av for a moment to see if that let's the download through.
thanks for your help anyways :)

youurble

Jul 29, 2019

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIX FTB FOR MY COUSIN FOR A WEEK NOW AND FOUND THIS !!! TYTYTYTY

Status
Not open for further replies.