Can't Connect To Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctallet8

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I try to connect to a server it always tells me that I'm missing FML. Is that because my launcher is updated too far? Is there anyway to downgrade? Thanks.

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
i was trying to connect to a localhost server of mine and that happened it stands for forge modloader then when i tried updated my pack (force update) it is now running just normal vannila 1.4.2 Any Help!?

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
i was trying to connect to a localhost server of mine and that happened it stands for forge modloader then when i tried updated my pack (force update) it is now running just normal vannila 1.4.2 Any Help!?
Can you provide a few details?
Operating System (And bit type), Java version, error logs?

EDIT: This goes for both of you.

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
mac java 6 and 7 and no error logs for me it just runs the thing but with no mods even though im running the pack

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I'm not too fluent when it comes to macs, but I do know that having more than one java installed is never healthy. I think mac users usually downgrade to 6 to fix the problem.
Try looking around on the forums a bit. I know I've seen this error before.

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
dont think its a java issue since i havent changed it in a few days and this just started happening

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Then I recommend looking at other threads prefixed with mac. I've seen issues like this before with fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.