Camera Studio & Modded Minecraft?

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
I've been attempting to get the Camera Studio mod working under a Forge environment in MC 1.6.4 but to no avail. It doesn't crash out or generate errors, to the contrary in fact... console logs showing it load up just fine. Trouble is, there is no other sign of it in the Minecraft session beyond being listed under the "Mods" button. No keybinds, no generated config text, nothing.

I've tried the MCF thread for it (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...64-standalone-modloader-forge-video-recorder/) but that is not proving fruitful either.

Is anyone out there getting this mod to work under Forge 953? Is there a better alternative to this mod that I'm just not aware of yet? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using it right now with no issues. Are you sure you're using the right version? v2.164?

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using it right now with no issues. Are you sure you're using the right version? v2.164?
Yes using 2.164 under MultiMC w/Forge 953. I'm starting to wonder if there is a mod that is conflicting with it, or preventing it to load. Trouble is, there are NO messages in the console log to indicate an issue.