Calling items into Inventory from AE from afar

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
Im currently playing on a Monster 1.1.2 server and have played on several server before where i have seen people being able to call item into their inventory from their AE system while they can be anywhere.

Could some1 explain how this works or link me to a thread where this is explained in detail?

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Possibly Logistic Pipes remote orderer feeding into an ender chest or Random Things has an inventory supplier (name?) but I am not sure thats in Monster?

maurdr

Jul 29, 2019
Easiest way to do what your asking is using logistics pipes the setup is quite simple suprisingly. Connect an me interface to a provider pipe and a basic pipe then connect that basic pipe to a remote order pipe and connect a ender chest to both the provider pipe and the remote order pipe then just make yourself a remote orderer and shift click on the orderer pipe and wala your whole me system including messed up versions of fluids are only a click away

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
with the logi system you won't be able to invoke crafts though
Yea sadly I saw someone theorycrafting how it could be done but I lost the thread containig the information
If you set your AE system to constantly keep a level of items at all times and craft to replenish this stock, then it would allow your craftables to be remotely ordered. You could do this by having a precision export bus set to craft only pointed at an interface, with a level emitter pointed at the export bus to disable it when the stock is achieved

Else if you only ever wanted to have one (or low amounts of) item in stock (as the above system can overcraft a little), you could link the logistics system up to many ME interfaces set to craft export exactly one item of whatever craftable you wish to be available, as the logistics pipe would see the items in the interface's inventory as well I would presume.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
If you have Pneumaticraft installed, there's a block that treats the player as an inventory, and allows things like the AE system to interact with it, no matter where you are.

Reactions: Kill-Joy

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Request Pipe connected to an EnderChest connected to an EnderPouch in your inventory. Use Logistics Pipes to request whatever you want into the EnderChest. Pull out of linked EnderPouch. Enjoy.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Possibly Logistic Pipes remote orderer feeding into an ender chest or Random Things has an inventory supplier (name?) but I am not sure thats in Monster?

This. This is the same technique people used to get their AE system in multiple locations/dimensions before AE released their quantum stuff. I believe DW20 has an older tutorial on how he achieved this. Adopting that idea will allow you to achieve what you are looking for.