CALLING ALL YOUTUBERS: Be a part of "Life In Gibsonville"!

Ryan660

Jul 29, 2019
2kz.png
bp0.png

Life In Gibsonville is an event that will unite up to 30 YouTubers onto one Feed The Beast server where they will live in the small town of Gibsonville. They will record their point of view and make a series out of it on their channel. In this journey, they will meet many new people and learn from each-others recording methods. This will allow everyone to have a good time and improve the overall quality of their videos.​
If you wish to do this alongside some non-YouTuber friends, then make sure to send them this form.​
There will be a mumble server available if you ever get bored and want to talk to people.​

The server IP is 208.115.213.126, but there will be a white-list in place and the server will remain closed until the 30th. The server uses FTB Ultimate (v. 1.1.2) Minecraft Version 1.4.7​

If you are accepted, i will send you a contact request on Skype.​
Please accept it as communication will be necessary.​

The server will open at 12 PM PST and there will be a short opening ceremony at 12:30 PM PST.​
From 12 PM to 12:30 PM, you will be able to gather resources and familiarize yourself with the others.​

v45e.png

James McInnes

Jul 29, 2019
I am subscribed to Gyldenglad, a youtuber on your server, and I wondered, being a non youtuber, if I could join. Please reply