Windows .exe Building Terrain - World not loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliveGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

I guess this is just another world not loading problem to you guys :) But anyway, I can't seem to load my LP world. Whenever I select the world, and try to play on it, I get stuck on the "Building Terrain" screen, and nothing loads. My other worlds load fine, fairly quickly and I haven't really had any lag issues. I have waited for about 5 minutes to no avail. I've attached the world, so if anyone can try to load it, or help me, that would be awesome!

Thanks!

AliveGhost.

File: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x3ga7wi2aamngkg/7KnbyTqKP4

AliveGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering, could a redpower sorting system have anything to do with it as I had just finished integrating one into my chests room

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Please post your entire client side console log on pastebin.com and link your paste URL here. This is the other window that is opened by the FTB launcher. Please post any and all other logs you can provide to pastebin.com and link those as well. Logs are much easier to read when uploaded to pastebin. To prevent future issues, such as pastebin flagging your log as spam and deleting it, it is simplest to create an account on pastebin.com and use that account to upload your logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.