Building a HQM modpack/map

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, first off I'm building a HQM pack called Interstellar. The Idea around (lore/background) it is that the human race is dying off becuase the earth is rejecting us. So there was a group sent out into space looking for a home, But something went horibly wrong. Shortly after they got into space we lost all contact. Its up to you to found out what happened and continue there mission. (thats the summary of it) With that you will spawn on earth but im hoping to make it look terrible like its almost dead. Thats were most of the rules and the very starting gear will be. Then you will get on your rocket (using galacticraft for the majority of the diffrent worlds and such) and go to the space station.This is also were i need help. I want them to have to do certian stuff on the space station before they start going to other planets(which I hope to make my one custom one which I think you can) then once they get there I want them to have to do a set of things there before they can go to the next one and so on. (hopefully with quest)

Ok now you maybe wondering what this thread is for. Its for me to get ideas / help from you guys. Also if I have questions. XD

I also got a few questions for you guys.

1. Should i use mc edit for most of my building.
  2. What mods should i have in it (all ready got majority of the basic HQM mods)
  3. Would you play this.

sorry this was so long but thanks in advanced