Buildcraft Blueprint sharing: How?

Recon

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I've spent the last hour searching for answers as to how to get a blueprint shared from one copy of Minecraft to another. Specifically, I have a structure I made in Technic that I just used an architect table to create a blueprint for. I found the .bpt file on the hard drive. Then I went into my FTB test world and made a quick blueprint of a tree, and saved it. Found that location, so I know for sure where these things are stored. Then I copied the blueprint file I want to use into the FTB location, and even updated the index.txt file to include the name.

But in the game, I put down a blueprint library block and it wasn't listed. The tree was listed there but not the structure I wanted to copy. The only thing I can think of is perhaps a compatibility issue between the one I want to use which says Version 3.1.5 and the test tree's bp is version 3.1.8. I don't know, I was hoping this would work but I can't seem to get it to show up.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Have you created a <yourminecraftuseraccountname>.list file as of yet and put in what you had in index.txt? That's something worth trying (I'm assuming also that this is SSP you're trying to make it all run on).

Recon

Jul 29, 2019
yeah its the same as it is in the old world. myname.list and it matches index.txt.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm, very odd. I've copied some things from the Buildcraft forum before that were obviously made with an older version and not had this kind of problem, at least in SSP; in SMP I had to also include the index.txt and <accountname>.list along with the .bpt file on my server's end and do a server restart.