Bug Bug when adding mcheli (mchelicopter)

Willigun

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone, first, sorry if my english is bad, i am french, my problem is that: i cant run the Direwolf20 1.7.10 pack (and the orthers modpacks too) with mcheli, forge say: "Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. you have mod sources duplicate within your system. Mod Id : File name
mcheli : mcheli
mcheli : minecraft

A short part of the logs:
[23:08:22] [Client thread/WARN] [MrTJPCoreMod]: Mod MrTJPCoreMod is missing the required element 'version' and no fallback can be found. Substituting '1.0'.
[23:08:22] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Found a duplicate mod mcheli at [E:\Games\FTB\direwolf20_17\minecraft\mods\mcheli, E:\Games\FTB\direwolf20_17\minecraft]
[23:08:22] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[23:08:22] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: There were errors previously. Not beginning mod initialization phase

The mod isn't in a .jar or a .zip, it is just a folder.

Thanks for reading me and i hope you will know how to solve the problem,
William.

Willigun

Jul 29, 2019
Yes all mods, exept mcheli, and i have the same problem with Flan's Mod, forge detect the mod sources are duplicated in my system, but it's not true :/

pancakemaster24

Jul 29, 2019
Can confirm for flans at least. When I load certain content packs (to install all of the content packs you unzip the zip file and put the unzipped file in a folder called Flan) it gives that exact same error.

gilamonsterz

Jul 29, 2019
Any fixes ever come for this? I've been digging around but no luck so far. Leaving as a .zip crashes the game during loading and extracting it as instructed makes forge see duplicates for me as well.

Redweez

Jul 29, 2019
Bonjour Willigun ! ce bug vien certainement de mcheli comme l'indique les logs et du fait qu'mcheli peut causer des problêmes de non-compatibilité sur certains ordis

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
The FTB launcher is not compatible with folder mods. MultiMC will work. I don't get how Flan's isn't working though...