Broken Loading on FTB

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Samchu12

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Broken Loading on FTB
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
All of them (Mainly Pathfinder and Blast Off)
Modpack Version:
Pathfinder: 1.0.2
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I've noticed that once the modpack gets past the "Mojang Logo" The mod sometimes loads up but most of the time it will turn the screen white and the log:
[19:50:27] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########
[19:50:27] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Post render
[19:50:27] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1286: Invalid framebuffer operation
[19:50:27] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########
[19:50:27] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Pre render
[19:50:27] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1282: Invalid operation
Will spam over and over in the log until i shut it off.

P.S I feel that it has something to do with the games sizing as if i manually drag the game box to a very small size, the menu of the game will show up and will work. but making it big again breaks it.

No textures come up either, except for torches and the sprinkler on Pathfinder

Last edited:

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
A few questions
Can you post the whole log to pastebin and give us the link.
Did you modify the packs in any way?
How much ram did you allocate to ftb? 2GB should be plenty but depending on how much ram your system has it may not be wise to do so.

Samchu12

Jul 29, 2019
I have not touched the modpacks.
I'm on a 32 bit system, I can only allocate 1GB or it wont load, so the 1.5GB wont work. So is my computer too old?
The whole pastebin would not do much because the rest is normal, but then only that code is spammed throughout it

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
32 bit is to old to run it, you could try to up it to 1.5 GB but I doubt it will work smoothly or work at all. You can try ftb lite or an older pack.