Open Server Brierie | Monster | 1.1.1 | Open | Towny | Economy | Few banned items | Minimal lag | TS3 |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Madjock999

Jul 29, 2019
93b8430b-bd80-49da-a216-4b76d5fe9bcd.jpg

Server URL : Monster.brierie.co

Server Version : 1.1.1

Welcome to our monster server, we have been running servers for the past 2 years which has given us plenty of experience into giving you the best possible experience! We have a good and large community with over 13 Mindcraft servers and a lively website where all our players and insane admins hang out :)

Brierie Servers General Rules

• Don't be rude or insult people in chat.
  • No Spamming.
  • No Swearing/Racism/Homophobia or any other generally offensive language.
  • Don't advertise other servers.
  • Don't over-use capslock.
  • No griefing inside towny protected areas even if the permissions are not set up properly.
  • No cheating or using modified clients to defeat the spirit of the game.
  • No scamming in any way.
  • No spawn camping.
  • No AFK Machines (buy VIP if you want to AFK)
Our Website

http://Brierieserver.co.uk/
Banned Item List

• Redwood Saplings - Griefing
  • Chunkloaders - Restricted
  • Mystcraft - High Strain on server
  • Nukes - Obvious Reasons
  • Crane Backpack - Grief Issues
  • Cargo Pickup Rail - Bugged
  • ITNT (Placing) - Grief
  • Routers - Exploit Bug
  • Portal Guns - Protection Bypass

coloradofeingold

Jul 29, 2019
What started off as a rough experience has now got me hooked on the Brierie server and buying things in their shop. There are peak times during the day when the huge amount of users causes some lag, but overall this server is pretty good! I think the admin staff has been attentive so far and very friendly. Every issue I've asked about has been addressed in one way or another, so I'm pleased to know that they are actually paying attention to their users and feedback. It can be rough at times, but that's the nature of this Monsterous mod pack. I've tried playing on other servers and this has been the best experience by far considering the high population of players to build with and the quality of the servers.

Thanks Brierie staff! Looking forward to more happy days in my town on the server!

burned2k

Jul 29, 2019
Im still getting used to the server, but from what i have seen very well run, i do like the towny feature and have just started to interact with the town. more to come i hope :)

Vampiredawn

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server as it doesn't lag often and when it does people work to find and fix said lag. The economy is stable and people are friendly. They are understandably paranoid though on one server due to a huge grieving that just occurred. They let people into their town and were quickly grieved. So you will have to earn their trust before most of them will let you into their town. I think this actually is a good thing as it weeds out the people who are not willing to stick with a server for very long.