*bows* Greetings.

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there all. I joined after watching some youtube casters showed off the mod pack. I am excited for something new as well as a mod pack that will be updated frequently. Anywho If you all wish visit my channel and hopefully I will be adding in more content soon.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Bows? We rarely get such politeness in here...
I hope you have recovered from your avatars brainfreeze...

Welcome to FTB! I'm sorry, but our slushie machine has run out of ice... But I'm sure you don't need anymore of it, if you are gonna play as complex a modpack as FTB is.

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
I mostly play vanillia but have dabbled in Tekkit in 1.2.5 for about a month or so. The Tekkit server was fun but once everyone got gem armor from EE2 it got pretty boring. Still they were a fun group and not a lot of drama happened. Other then that only mods I ever used was computer craft for a very short while and wizard craft. I am a person whom will try different things. These packs look super fun so I will give them a try. Ty.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
I mostly play vanillia but have dabbled in Tekkit in 1.2.5 for about a month or so. The Tekkit server was fun but once everyone got gem armor from EE2 it got pretty boring. Still they were a fun group and not a lot of drama happened. Other then that only mods I ever used was computer craft for a very short while and wizard craft. I am a person whom will try different things. These packs look super fun so I will give them a try. Ty.
Gem armor sucks anyway. I could barely understand the damn thing.

At least Quantum sits your ass down to work for it. (Unless they're an admin who just spawns it in even though they're in creative 9 out of 10 times anyway.)

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think anyone had quantum armor but I could be wrong. Before the server crashed I had like twenty stacks of red matter with all the gizmos attached to them. I admit I tried Tekkit due to the Yogscast but even now I never was much for mod packs due to the minecraft forums pushing on installing mod yourself. But since I bought a new computer and want to do youtube I may look into some mod packs and do them. The UE pack looks very fun and I am slowly loving railcraft as it is not stuff you can just wait a few minutes for and you have diamonds.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think anyone had quantum armor but I could be wrong. Before the server crashed I had like twenty stacks of red matter with all the gizmos attached to them. I admit I tried Tekkit due to the Yogscast but even now I never was much for mod packs due to the minecraft forums pushing on installing mod yourself. But since I bought a new computer and want to do youtube I may look into some mod packs and do them. The UE pack looks very fun and I am slowly loving railcraft as it is not stuff you can just wait a few minutes for and you have diamonds.
I recommend the Direwolf pack with Twilight Forest. Don't be too afraid of EE3 yet. There's not much to it at the moment.

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
I am actually excited for EE3 as from the little I read it is a major overhaul which will be nice. I been watching Direwolf and Piedude use the DW20 pack and it looks awesome. I am waiting for a little bit since the 1.5 update is coming (I so want to learn redstone).

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
Good luck all. I am out of Minecraft, video games, and pretty much entertainment in general. Hope all have a wonderful life.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Well this is heart-breaking and emotional and all that shizz... I guess this deserves a song.
And as a bonus, it's NOT the Final Countdown :p
I'm sure many had that in the head.... :D

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
so... we have o slushies but we have ICE something (do we have anything to do with ice yet or is it jest ice blocks..)