Casual Server Bored playing alone here. looking for 1 or 2 mature people

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kingwolfen

Jul 29, 2019
Hi im fairly new to AS but im not a newb iv got the basics down and iv gotten far in single player, but i kinda wanna start over but with some people this time, idk how the server works but i made one and it seems to be fine no lag for me, im sick off work this week and im kinda gonna be bored as hell. Call of duty bores me now and well im loving this mod pack,

Im also in Central USA time zone, so if anyone around there would be nice but idc as long as u can be on when im on thats all that counts,

add me on skype if u wanna play we can try to get on and see if it works nicely for us
my skype is : optic_wolfking

Lord Strawberry

Jul 29, 2019
Hello
Id like to join you - been looking at the modpack and seems fun, but moreso with more than one person. I've got no practical experience with this mod but have watched some videos so i know a bit about the initial stuff.

2 potential problems - Im in Aus so that might stuff up timing, and from what ive gathered from the other posts, people who say "mature" mean 18+, im 16 so...
I also dont have skype.
anyway if you'll have me thatd be great

jordan slagle

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
I'm 18 and i have completed 2 of the quest branches. i live in Texas so i have a common time as you. i know all of AE, tinkers, thermal, and minefactory. so if you need help in that i can do it. i am about to start college so anytime from 4 -9 pm is best for me until midway through june. after that im free as a butterfly.

i don't have Skype or a microphone so in game chat will be the only communication.

branden6474

Jul 29, 2019
Hey
I'm 15 and i know alot about alot of mods. My favorites are thermal expansion and AE. I have no life so i will be on often.I have skype its branden6474 so feel free to add me.

stumpy27

Jul 29, 2019
Im 17 i have alot of AS Knowledge My skype is david.oud1 i;m looking for some partners