BoP - Any Biome Finder or Editor?

Enzim

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, I made some search in the past 3 days but can't find any answers so i decided ask here for some help.

So, my main problem is, I know that vanilla biomes are exist in Biomes o plenty, but I fly around for like 4-5h and can't find any of them. I know they are rare and hard to find them but seriously?
I made some google search too and tried to find any out-game map loader, but none of them was compatible with BoP.

My question is: Is there any program or app to find a specific biome on a seed?
(i basicly searching for vanilla tundra, ice plains or any big, flat snowy biome)

Thanks for the help, and sry for my english!

Edit: If this my seed helps: 97432173416522666

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, I made some search in the past 3 days but can't find any answers so i decided ask here for some help.

So, my main problem is, I know that vanilla biomes are exist in Biomes o plenty, but I fly around for like 4-5h and can't find any of them. I know they are rare and hard to find them but seriously?
I made some google search too and tried to find any out-game map loader, but none of them was compatible with BoP.

My question is: Is there any program or app to find a specific biome on a seed?
(i basicly searching for vanilla tundra, ice plains or any big, flat snowy biome)

Thanks for the help, and sry for my english!

Edit: If this my seed helps: 97432173416522666

No. AFAIK, it would be possible to make a MCEdit filter, but I don't think there's any. Also, your english is fine.

Enzim

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the fast reply :)

So basically the only way to find any specific biome, to fly around and hope for the best? Great.. :/

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the fast reply :)

So basically the only way to find any specific biome, to fly around and hope for the best? Great.. :/

It wasn't a fast reply, you ususally get even faster

As I said, I'm not sure, but yeah, I think so. YOu can always search for the perfect seed, and believe me, running around killing pigs to get food and some metals here and there is not that painful!

Enzim

Jul 29, 2019
It wasn't a fast reply, you ususally get even faster

As I said, I'm not sure, but yeah, I think so. YOu can always search for the perfect seed, and believe me, running around killing pigs to get food and some metals here and there is not that painful!

Yea you are right, I dont care about items and stuff, I can re-add it easily with NEI, but I have several hours into building and thats why i don't want to start an another world.

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you didn't make a BoP only world, and you can create your own mystcraft world for that biome if you are desperate