BoP and GT conflict in unleashed

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
I was looking to move my single player hardcore world into a local server but have been having trouble with ID conflicts between these two mods. When I pop a raspberry bush, an energy flow circuit falls out, among other maladies. I was under the impression that unleashed 1.1.3 could handle Adding GT from unhinged (which I did) but I wasn't aware of the conflicts when turning BoP on. Has anyone else had this problem and found a way to fix it?

I understand this is like the umpteenth thread discussing it, but there really isn't a clear comprehensive guide available for anyone whose never done this before. All of those threads mention resolving ID conflicts without mentioning where the item IDs are stored in the mods folder (which I eventually figured out after about 20 mins of digging), and don't address what happens if the game actually loads without a crash but still contains conflicts like above. I've spent a few hours trying to resolve this and am hoping someone here could offer assistance in laymans terms.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
did you also copy the configs from Greg Tech and BoP in the Unhinged pack? That should solve the problem since it is a known issue and has been fixed in Unhinged.

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
did you also copy the configs from Greg Tech and BoP in the Unhinged pack? That should solve the problem since it is a known issue and has been fixed in Unhinged.

I did not, used what was in place in unleashed. I'll give that a shot when I get home. I was under the impression that the configs were the same.

Should I copy the BoP mod itself out of unhinged or just the folder within the configs location?

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
Gave it a whirl and no go. I decided to do the testing in single player which can be moved over to a local server later.

I copied GT in from unhinged to unleashed 1.1.3, and then the GT config from unhinged to unleashed. There was already a GT config there and I replaced it, though it looked like it was the exact same. I was under the impression that they put it there for people like me that wanted to merge the mods. Enabled everything except E+, deathtimers, and vending, then launched. Berry bushes produced energy flow circuits when you pop them.

I exited and brought the unhinged BoP config into unleashed, replacing what was there. I had to change the name to main from BiomesOPlenty and place it in the specified folder rather than up one level in the main config folder, since unhinged uses a ZIP and unleashed uses a jarmod and a different location for the config. Well, that didn't work out, CTD (item conflict between natura and BoP).

I exited, tried moving unhinged's version of BoP in and put the unhinged config in the main config folder, CTD for the same reason.

Apparently everyone else is able to do this just fine, but I've tried repeating the steps everyone else says works to no avail. It is incredibly frustrating.