BnB: Hearts Not Recovering

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
I've been eating food that gives me 1.5 hunger. iirc that should give me 0.5 hearts worth of recovery. This isn't happening though. Any ideas why?

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately BnB works a little different. You have to actually eat food, to regain health. The amount is 1/3 the hunger that is restored by the food. In this case, because I am eating food that restores 1.5 hunger, I should be recovering 0.5 hearts per consumption. For some reason this isn't the case.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately BnB works a little different. You have to actually eat food, to regain health. The amount is 1/3 the hunger that is restored by the food. In this case, because I am eating food that restores 1.5 hunger, I should be recovering 0.5 hearts per consumption. For some reason this isn't the case.
how many of that food have you eaten? the more you eat of 1 specific food the less it fills IIRC.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
it sounds like you need to download the newest version of spice of life. As discussed in the main BnB thread the SoF author had to deal with and intermittent bug between his mod and Hunger Overhaul.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, downloading the latest version has fixed things. The hunger journal is sooo useful.