BnB Deaths of a Noob (Being alive? BLASPHEMY, THE MIGHTY EYAMAZ HAS SPOKEN)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

How many times do you think I will die in an hour of gameplay?

• 50 Gazillion

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Error 404: Cannot comprehend such a large number

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Herro people. Im just gonna post some stuff while I play BnB, because eyamaz is evil. And by evil, I mean more evil than jadedcat (if that is even possible).
So then...
LETS THE DEATHS BEGIN!!!
(And may the odds ever be against you (#InvertedHungerGamesRefference)
Aaaaaaaaaand TAKE 1:
Im playing on hard difficulty, and I turned on the bonus chest (gonna need every boost you can get)
I SPAWNED IN AN ENDER FOREST AND FOUND A ROUGLIKE DUNGEON!!!
:D
I got some apples from the starting chest, and combined em with some saplings to make 6 apple saplings :D
Take 2:
AH!!! Holed up in the dungeon, and there are scary things down stairs D: INCLUDING WEIRD CREEPERS, AND A ZOMBIE THAT CAN BREAK BLOCKS!!!
Take 3:
DAY TIME, AT LAST!!! NEED MOAR WOOD!!!
Take 4:
2 Planks Per log? Awwwwwwww.
FUDGING HUNGER!!!
Take 5: FIRST DEATH!!! Died of hunger xD

Btw, anyone know what that gas thing is when I mine coal?[DOUBLEPOST=1398929333][/DOUBLEPOST]Found a pile of ores on top of a mountain, mining whatever my Flint head, wooden binding, wooden stick pickaxe lets me mine.

Edit: JUST GOT TO NIGHT TIME, and I cant risk running back to my "house". Looks like Im having an emergency/noob shelter (dig 3 blocks down, cover up your head)
Might as well mine while Im here.[DOUBLEPOST=1398929364][/DOUBLEPOST]Pics coming soon (if anyone even cares, which, most likely, no one does) :D

null123

Mar 27, 2014
I can hear scary things D:[DOUBLEPOST=1398929494][/DOUBLEPOST]16 Block stacks?
More Evilness.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
That gas you see when you mine coal is Blackdamp. Or just coal dust, if you are a weirdo who doesn't use mining terms when mining. Like a filthy casual...
In any case, you may die a bit. Both of those numbers seem too big, really. Maybe... five at most, I'd say. Unless you're utterly reckless, five seems quite easily obtainable.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

null123

Mar 27, 2014
That gas you see when you mine coal is Blackdamp. Or just coal dust, if you are a weirdo who doesn't use mining terms when mining. Like a filthy casual...
In any case, you may die a bit. Both of those numbers seem too big, really. Maybe... five at most, I'd say. Unless you're utterly reckless, five seems quite easily obtainable.
Not for me. Im the noobiest nooblet that was ever in the noob world of noob noobs who are absoloute noobs and I live in noobville cos Im a noob. xD[DOUBLEPOST=1398929639][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, Second death, again of hunger.[DOUBLEPOST=1398929676][/DOUBLEPOST]Im naming all my tools "(Toolname) of Death" because I am going to die so much xD

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, so yes, utterly reckless. Slow down, grow some food(goal one is start a farm, goal two is make your hovel of shame), and learn to love NEI for the lighting checking it allows you to do.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Ah, so yes, utterly reckless. Slow down, grow some food(goal one is start a farm, goal two is make your hovel of shame), and learn to love NEI for the lighting checking it allows you to do.
Mk. Im hoping those apple trees grow soon :D (One already has!!!)
Im making a juicer, and there is a snowy biome near me, I wanna turn the juice into smoothies :D[DOUBLEPOST=1398929927][/DOUBLEPOST]Aaaaand, the one fruit I cant make a smoothie out of is apple. Ofc.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
You can still make juice, right? It's maybe not as good as a smoothy, but it's still a godsend since it increases how much it fills you up.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
3rd (or is it my 4th?) Death. Guess what I died of.
*cough* hunger *cough*

null123

Mar 27, 2014
AH!!!
BAD NEWS!!!
2 Of the 3 Iron Bars "doors" in the bottom level have been destroyed 0.0

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Well, in other news, I have made a shovel. "Shovel of Death"
I intend to collect a bit more gravel, but mainly snow, so that I can make smoothies. I found some blackberries, which are going to be very useful :D
I turned some into seeds, which I will plant once I have access to a hoe.[DOUBLEPOST=1398932262][/DOUBLEPOST]Died AGAIN of hunger -_-
On the up side, its day time, so now I can collect some snow :D[DOUBLEPOST=1398932315][/DOUBLEPOST]Just got one shotted by a frikking zombie, and I was hit towards him by another zombie with a dispensor on its head -_-
WHAT MANNER OF SORCERY/SHENANIGANS IS THIS?!?!?!?![DOUBLEPOST=1398932381][/DOUBLEPOST]And Killed again, by a lightning creeper.[DOUBLEPOST=1398932415][/DOUBLEPOST]And now I just fell to my death.
From a tree top.
Aaaand now from a jumping creeper.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
And I killed a pig.
But then, another pig killed ME.
-_-
Oh the irony. (Which is *technically* a pun, considering you can make pig iron, but I digress)[DOUBLEPOST=1398932727][/DOUBLEPOST]I did it!!!
I looted the witchery stone circle thing!!!
I also found some cherrys, which is nice :D

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Im thinking of going to loot the rouge like dungeon under the tower, should I do it?
And if so, what preperations should I take?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Im thinking of going to loot the rouge like dungeon under the tower, should I do it?
And if so, what preperations should I take?
I'd say prepare with food, and good food at that. This may seem alien to you, seeing as most of your deaths have been hunger related, but you need more then plants, usually, to get good food.
The catch-22 is there is a plant that is usable for almost anything you need from animals. Soybeans. Get some Soybeans and grow them like there is no tormorow! You can't really use them as is, you will need a Presser as well. It needs 6 iron and 2 pistons, so get 'er made now(if you can afford to do so, anyway). Might not seem like a big deal yet, but trust me, with Hunger Overhaul, you need Pam's Harvest Craft, and more then anything, you'll need Soybeans. Simple as that.
EDIT: Oh, and some decent armor and a decent weapon, and a few stacks of torches. Basic dungeon gear, just remember that you have Hunger Overhaul and thus need more food or better food.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
I'd say prepare with food, and good food at that. This may seem alien to you, seeing as most of your deaths have been hunger related, but you need more then plants, usually, to get good food.
The catch-22 is there is a plant that is usable for almost anything you need from animals. Soybeans. Get some Soybeans and grow them like there is no tormorow! You can't really use them as is, you will need a Presser as well. It needs 6 iron and 2 pistons, so get 'er made now(if you can afford to do so, anyway). Might not seem like a big deal yet, but trust me, with Hunger Overhaul, you need Pam's Harvest Craft, and more then anything, you'll need Soybeans. Simple as that.
EDIT: Oh, and some decent armor and a decent weapon, and a few stacks of torches. Basic dungeon gear, just remember that you have Hunger Overhaul and thus need more food or better food.
How do I get soybeans? :3

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get soybeans? :3
Depends on if breaking tall grass to get seeds is enabled, and if using a hoe on grass not near water will net you seeds in the edition you're using. It's a standard grass drop.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Depends on if breaking tall grass to get seeds is enabled, and if using a hoe on grass not near water will net you seeds in the edition you're using. It's a standard grass drop.
Mk.
Lol, I love how you and me are the only ones on the thread xD[DOUBLEPOST=1398935672][/DOUBLEPOST]And about to die of hunger, again.
Yup.
Just did.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Mk.
Lol, I love how you and me are the only ones on the thread xD[DOUBLEPOST=1398935672][/DOUBLEPOST]And about to die of hunger, again.
Yup.
Just did.
Small question: You walking around or running and/or jumping like a kid with ADHD who just got some candy? The only correct answer is walking. Slow down and take it easy. You'll starve less.
Another useful tip is villages. Butchers sell the better foods and Farmers sell Pam's Harvest Craft crops, if you didn't know. Good food may not be cheap, but it's only emeralds. I'm sure you can find a way to extract it from them.
If not, I may know of a way or two...

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Small question: You walking around or running and/or jumping like a kid with ADHD who just got some candy? The only correct answer is walking. Slow down and take it easy. You'll starve less.
Another useful tip is villages. Butchers sell the better foods and Farmers sell Pam's Harvest Craft crops, if you didn't know. Good food may not be cheap, but it's only emeralds. I'm sure you can find a way to extract it from them.
If not, I may know of a way or two...

^^ Aka, Are your doing a direwolf20 in his season beginning episodes haha :D

Lol, I love how you and me are the only ones on the thread xD

Fear not, Jedi. I am reading this thread with rapt attention. ^^ This man ( @YX33A ) always has good advice. I'll let him speak unencumbered :). You know what they say about "too many cooks... blah blah... "

Oops, that quotation was in poor taste.... considering your deaths have been mostly hunger related. :)

** Sent from a browser after having a sumptuous meal IRL, and feeling the post-meal sopor.... :p

Reactions: ThorinNL