Open Server Blushell nations (FTB Unleashed 1.1.6)[Factions]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

james cumming

Jul 29, 2019
Blushell Nations is a Feed the Beast 1.6 Factions server (Minecraft Version 1.5.2). This server is balanced around Faction vs Faction and Player vs Player combat. We encourage players to fight, kill and steal from one another as well as fight over the limited resources on our 1000x1000 map. With only PVP balanced and oriented FTB mods installed, Blushell Nations works within the Faction plugin to provide an exciting server experience.

Server IP: FTB.Blushell.net

We do not allow just anyone to form a faction. To form a faction, you must meet our faction requirements.
- 5 Players (4 Citizens + Leader)
(After Nation establishment)
- Minimum of 3 Players (You will have 7 days to meet this requirement from the moment you do not meet it)

This means that we do not have dozens of one man factions on the map and encourage team play to participate in PVP. While barbarians in the wilderness can rob players, they cannot benefit from PVP.

We also have a neutral faction run by the server owner. This allows the server owner to play and make judgments on server issues without bias toward a certain faction. All players who join the server are automatically assigned to the Neutral faction. However, once you leave the neutral faction, you cannot return.

Join us on our brand new PVP adventure and make this server an exciting place, good luck hunting.

Feed the Beast Plugins NOT included due to imbalance of PVP or problems working alongside the Factions Plugin.
Equivalent Exchange
Hats
Hat Stand
GravityGun
Modular Powersuits
PortalGun
EnchantingPlus
Twilight Forest
Mystcraft

Current Item Restrictions:
(There is a plugin that handles this, so it will automatically remove these items if they are attempted to be used or placed)

Mining Turtles
Mining Laser
MFFS Defence STation
MFFS Security Station
MFFS Secure Storage
Turtle
Mining Turtle
Wireless Turtle
Anti-Hostile Module
Anti-Personnel Module
Collection Module
Disintegration Module
Field Stabalizer Module
Mining Laser
Hunter's Handgun

Reactions: Fistminer

lonelywolfsoul

Jul 29, 2019
Love the forms page makes me want to join instantly... rarely do I see a forms that makes me do that gratz
p.s. could not reach the server it was just out of my hands