Open Server Bloodtide-Corp | DW20 1.6.4 | v1.0.18 | 30 Slots | Short Ban List | PVP | KeepItems | MyTown | LWC

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MCSid_indahouse

Jul 29, 2019
Bloodtide-Corp is proud to announce we have opened up a Direwolf20 1.6.4 server and is open for anyone to join.

Have you ever wanted a single player experience on a multi-player server. Well if so this is the server for you. We have a short ban list (detailed below) and a whole host of great plugins (detailed below) for you to enjoy playing single player on a multi-player map and don't worry about getting griefed as we have a custom mod installed that protects your buildings for free.

Mytown
Mytown is a custom mod that (you don't need to install to your client, its all server side and) protects your buildings on the server. It is similar to the plugin towny but it is designed for modded servers and has alot more protections against modded items.

Banlist
Portal Gun
Gravity Gun
Mystcraft Ages
Nukes/TNT/Industrial TNT
Builder (Possibly getting unbanned)
Quarry (Possibly getting unbanned)
Chunkloaders (Some possibly getting unbanned)

Plugins
Clearlagg
Cookie Monster
LWC
Time is Money

So if this is the server for you come check us out
IP: Dire20.bloodtide-corp.com or 46.4.60.136:25618
Teamspeak 2 IP: ts3.bloodtide-corp.co.uk
Twitter: @BloodtideCorp
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloodtidecorp/

We have other servers as well so check out the website for a full list with all IPs.

Bloodtide-Corp is proudly Sponsored by EnviousHost. Check out our website for a discount coupon to get money off your first month of a brand new server from EnviousHost. Great Servers at great value for money.

logo.png

Last edited:

MCSid_indahouse

Jul 29, 2019
Bloodtide-Corp would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas, The server will be up and running on Christmas day so come join us if you have some free time

arox45

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I log on I can't interact with anything and am kicked from the server after a few minutes it seems to be only me so maybe my area is corrupted so here are my co-ordinates x -3627 z-651 y 55