Open Server Bloodtide Corp 1.5 | v1.1.3 | 30 Slots | Short Ban List | NO PVP | KeepInventory | MyTown | LWC

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

M4RYJ0

Jul 29, 2019
You need to download gravisuite and advanced solars links are below
you also have to enable biomes o plenty
Bloodtide Corp IP
dire20.bloodtide-corp.com or
46.4.60.136:25618
wrhxqv.png

About the Server
Bloodtide Corp is a friendly server running the FTB Direwolf20 1.5 Mod pack V1.1.3
We are an open server with a Mining Age, Twilight Forest, Nether and End resets every 2 week. Backups are done every day and server runs 24/7. Come visit our Website at www.bloodtide-corp.co.uk.
The servers difficulty is set to normal.
PVP is off and KeepInventory is on.
Rules
  • No cheating
  • No XRAY mod or mods like that
  • No abusing exploits
  • No harrassment
  • No spamming
  • No cursing
  • No advertising
  • Respect and listed to all staff
  • Please speak english in global chat
  • Raiding IS allowed
Banned Items
Gravity Gun
Portal Gun
Chunk Loaders
Nukes
Builders
Age Books
Quarry
Uncrafting Table

Sumadda

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm new to these modpacks. Been following DireWolf20 on YouTube for a while and decided to get his pack a few weeks ago. Been playing around with it in single player, but it's not nearly as fun as being on a server. Would you mind if I joined your server?

M4RYJ0

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm new to these modpacks. Been following DireWolf20 on YouTube for a while and decided to get his pack a few weeks ago. Been playing around with it in single player, but it's not nearly as fun as being on a server. Would you mind if I joined your server?

Sorry for the delayed reply, you sent you message when I was sleeping. Of course you can join the server. If you need any help installing the additional mods let me know

M4RYJ0

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to v1.1.3, we had to do a map reset.

We have now enabled biomes o plenty and we have been able to leave logistic pipes in as it no longer crashes the server with the plugins added

owenthewizard

Jul 29, 2019
Let's say I built a turtle-mining well auto mining system and placed it in the miner age. Will i have to move it out every 2 weeks?

---EDIT---

Ok thanks