Blood magic, Storing LP

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to store my LP in a tank using Fluidducts from TE.
The ducts seem to have blood in them (when looking at with a crecsent hammer)
but the tank is not filling

Tried with a Iron tank from Railcraft and a tank from openblocks.

Any ideas?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Had the same issue. Might want to try a different pipe and see if that works. I haven't had the time to test it though, so I don't know what might work.

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, have gone to my test world to try to find it, no pipes directly seem to be able to pull out the liquid (atleast not right) the fluiducts register themselves as having liquid.

Saw in one of Saige's videos that he was using a transvector interface to pull blood out of the alter. going to try

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I'll run some tests, since I do have the latest version installed.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Do realize that pulling blood out of an altar is going to be slow, slow, slow unless you have runes of dislocation built into it.

Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Do realize that pulling blood out of an altar is going to be slow, slow, slow unless you have runes of dislocation built into it.

Thanks for the information, I've always wondered what those runes did.

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
Iskandar, i was wondering if that would be an issue, thanks for the info.

Hope the update will help :)

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Turns out I didn't have the newest version (oops), so I updated and ran a quick test with fluiducts, and they work perfectly. Make sure you use 0.7.2a and you should be good.

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
Quick (noobish) question about updating. I am running BM on the DW20 pack, will i need to do anything config wise to make sure it will run without issues, or does the universal configs make sure of that ?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Just drop it right in and make sure you delete the old zip, that's what I just did and it works fine.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, as a general rule updating to the newest version of a mod won't break anything. If they add new blocks or items you might get conflicts, so make it a practice to always, always back up everything before updating so if things go south you simply restore and keep going. Actually, backing up at least once or twice a week, and preferably more, is a good idea anyway.

fleutius

Jul 29, 2019
I learned that the hard way shortly after i began playing modded minecraft a few years ago.

Finally finishing the structure for your new mega factory. BAM! world corrupted, no save to be had :p