Blood Magic Demons too Easy?

CodaPDX

Jul 29, 2019
I just finished summoning all the demons for the first time, and I have to say, I'm kind of disappointed. They just go down too easily. By the time someone's summoning demons, they'll have a tier 4 altar, which means they can easily put together a full set of blood armor or have access to something similarly powerful. For all the effort it takes to put together the ingredients, it feels like kind of a let-down. The elementals were about as tough as I thought the demons should have been. Not something a buff player can just brush off, but manageable. I wish the elementals were something truly difficult, that forced me to summon demon allies and brew powerful potions in order to win. What do you think?

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
but it also depends on how you play there's a chance that you may have completed Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI's research tree and has access to very OP stuff it makes some mod bosses look silly and a let down... and also its highly depending on the mods in the mod pack

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
for me Blood Magic is a mod that's still early in developement. it already has quite a large userbase, but I often still see alot of new things getting added, or things getting changed.
I'm sure way will find a way *chuckle* to make the demons more difficult

Reactions: Padfoote

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
for me Blood Magic is a mod that's still early in developement. it already has quite a large userbase, but I often still see alot of new things getting added, or things getting changed.
I'm sure way will find a way *chuckle* to make the demons more difficult
Demons got a serious Nerf iirc because they wrecked kirin Dave who already very op armor

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Demons got a serious Nerf iirc because they wrecked kirin Dave who already very op armor
Nah, that was after the buff that I gave them, ironically after Dave told me they were too easy!

I need a bit more practice when it comes to entities, such as how much health/armour etc I need to have for the Demons, but that stuff is currently going to happen after I finish a good chunk of the spell system that I am implementing.