Blood Altar - Item does not exist

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a pack bug so I thought I would post here first.

Monster 1.0.7:
I am unable to to create the Blood Altar from Blood Magic on my server. I can do it fine in single player but not on the server. The recipe is there but when I go to take the crafted item out of the crafting table it just snaps back into the table. If I shift click to take take, it jumps to my inventory for a second and then snaps back. I switched to creative mode and when I try to give myself a Blood Altar I get the message "Item does not exist"

Any idea why this may be happening?

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
Does your server have Blood Magic enabled?

And are you using a real minecraft crafting table? I have not had problems with BM and crafting tables, but I have had some wierd issues with other mods and things like the workbench.

Reactions: Gerald Huppertz

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I would also check to ensure that your client IDs match the server IDs. Not sure if that can cause this issue, but it can't hurt to check.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Does your server have Blood Magic enabled?

And are you using a real minecraft crafting table? I have not had problems with BM and crafting tables, but I have had some wierd issues with other mods and things like the workbench.
OMG, I am such an idiot. I guess on the last update I missed enabling bloodmagic. I was checking through all the configs looking for a mismatch between the server and client. Didn't once think to check if the mod is enabled on the server. I keep forgetting that FTB yells at you if you are missing a mod that is enabled on the server but not the other way around. *sigh*

Thanks!!!

Reactions: hiroshi42