Biome

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
was just wondering since i am playing around with bees if their is a way to change biomes from one to another biome, and i dont really like the swamp biome grass look ^^.
Is their a way through thaumcraft/bloodmagic maybe?

Jet

i know their are ways with diffrent apiary but i would like to just us the simple one.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Well in that case you're very limited, planting silverwood trees and getting a pure node within it will turn the biome around it to magical forest, but to change a lot of area would require a lot of trees. Then there is blood magic ritual but it's an advanced ritual so maybe something to work towards?

Don't know of any other way sorry.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Damn sorry Santa, I clicked on the first link that came up on Google.
I'll be sure to direct to official wiki links in the future. :)

It's not a big deal, link to whatever works for you. I just did it because I was on IRC with him when he was working on it, and it led to a reformat of all of the biome pages. Or something like that.

Reactions: RealSketch

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
ah sry, forgat to mention it.
playing agrarian skies

If you pay attention, you'll notice there are several different biomes around your starting island very close to each other, this is done specifically for the biome specific mod features such as bee's and thaumcraft pechs and wisps.
In fact, you can get the map to display the biomes to find them more easily. You just have to plan your builds around them.

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
If you pay attention, you'll notice there are several different biomes around your starting island very close to each other, this is done specifically for the biome specific mod features such as bee's and thaumcraft pechs and wisps.
In fact, you can get the map to display the biomes to find them more easily. You just have to plan your builds around them.
i have noticed that after half of my bee produktion was swamp and then some rivers, plains.
but i wanted a larger area plains/rivers where the pretty green grass grows, and of course for all the bees that produce my flowers ;)