Biggest explosives in FTB-ULTIMATE?

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by idriveby, Apr 28, 2013.

1. idriveby

idriveby New Member

Someone was saying there are explosives besides nukes, dynamite, and industrial tnt. That make massive explosions. Can not find anything, anyone know?

2. TangentialThreat

TangentialThreat New Member

A max-sized nuclear reactor that's completely full of quad plutonium cells is bigger than the nuke.

Dravarden likes this.
  3. quantumllama

quantumllama New Member

Yea. They are called Combustion Engines and a Gregtech machines.

Dravarden likes this.
  4. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke New Member

I've found that putting multiple nukes nearby each other and setting them off makes for some pretty big explosions under MindCrack. As in, giant, potentially server-crashing explosions that likely approach about a hundred blocks in radius and take out everything except the bedrock. A single nuke, by comparison, maybe has a radius of about 50 blocks and probably won't dig very far into the ground at all.

After firing off a few of those in creative I learned to encase a chunk loader in bedrock at the middle first, because many, many blocks survived as item entities and hence needed to remain chunk-loaded for at least five minutes before they despawned. Actually sitting myself anywhere near the area during that time reduced my frame rate measurement to 0.

2013-04-20_11.39.27.jpg