best minecraft crazy craft version?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

liontiger222

Jul 29, 2019
hi i want to know what the best minecraft crazy craft version is. i tried out new crazy craft 3.0 and i don't know if i like it so much. please include any launcher and your opinion. thank you and have a nice day!

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
hi i want to know what the best minecraft crazy craft version is. i tried out new crazy craft 3.0 and i don't know if i like it so much. please include any launcher and your opinion. thank you and have a nice day!
The best version is FTB Infinity, it's got a stable progression system, many unique potential paths, many great mods such as, not orespawn, not chicken chest shit, not that ridiculous vehicles mod, but instead, ones that have bosses with GOOD hitboxes, many different unique aspects, and instead of a ridiculous end boss, it has fair end bosses for all paths, with the exception of one, I'm looking at you Death, and isn't focused about being away from your base 80% of the time

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
The best version is FTB Infinity, it's got a stable progression system, many unique potential paths, many great mods such as, not orespawn, not chicken chest shit, not that ridiculous vehicles mod, but instead, ones that have bosses with GOOD hitboxes, many different unique aspects, and instead of a ridiculous end boss, it has fair end bosses for all paths, with the exception of one, I'm looking at you Death, and isn't focused about being away from your base 80% of the time

I've personally no idea what "crazy craft" is but I'm certain your remark was neither informative nor helpful.

Or funny

Last edited:

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I never heard of Crazy Craft either... and then I go on youtube to do a search to see what it is, and I found one video that already has 2.6 million views! I tried to watch it, but the guy is a bit of a psycho at the start so I turned it off. Weird modpack tho!

Sometimes I really don't understand youtube (or people)... 2.6 million?!?! wow. Video in spoiler.

P

Prodige

can anyone help me
I don't know the crazy craft packs code

ookagaricrypt

Jul 29, 2019

You're not wrong. Crazy Craft is highly unbalanced (a great deal of dupe bugs exist, some intentional), is terribly inefficient in regards to memory usage and is often made without any care for long term progression (or for that matter aesthetics). That said, if you want insane OP shenanigans with a metric butt-ton of whacky adventures, a stupidly broken boss fight that can lag your game to the point of wanting to tear your hair out (while still lending itself to a sort of team oriented battle), and just over all weirdness, then it's actually awesome. I lost interest in Atlanticraft about two years ago now (mainly because they have a very bad habit of not following through with their promises and don't care to make their packs streamlined for weaker pcs), but to call the pack bad isn't fair. It would never make FTB's standards, but the joy of Minecraft is the ability to play however you want (there is no "best" way to play). In regards to the youtuber that @asb3pe mentioned, that is Ssundee. A guy who is absurdly popular for his let's plays and willingness to find any way to cheat a give progression system. The psycho part you saw was a sort of alternate persona he's created called derp Ssundee. That's not his normal personality so there's no worry that he's some kind of insane clown wearing a business suit. I personally don't like him since he's kinda mean to the person he's often seen playing with (and is overall just meh in the humor department), but people seem to enjoy him. @Prodige there is no pack code as it is not endorsed by FTB (and I highly doubt it ever will be since FTB's philosophy is the exact opposite of Atlanticraft's). I'm not sure if I'm breaking rules here but if you want to go play the pack look up Void's Wrath in google or Atlanticraft on youtube. In regards to liontiger's question about which is best that is difficult to answer as they all have similar mods and are similarly laggy and unbalanced. The newer versions have massive structures that are basically pixel art of various youtubers with lots of broken loot inside of them, so that's kind of cool. Overall asking on the FTB forum which pack version is the best is kinda pointless since the average member of the community will be like Jackcat; that is to say they value balanced progression with a bunch of creativity in both building machine setups, and making their bases look good rather than insane shenanigans that are basically an endless stream of lolwut moments...certainly I fall into that camp as well.

Gjgjgi

Feb 3, 2020
You're not wrong. Crazy Craft is highly unbalanced (a great deal of dupe bugs exist, some intentional), is terribly inefficient in regards to memory usage and is often made without any care for long term progression (or for that matter aesthetics). That said, if you want insane OP shenanigans with a metric butt-ton of whacky adventures, a stupidly broken boss fight that can lag your game to the point of wanting to tear your hair out (while still lending itself to a sort of team oriented battle), and just over all weirdness, then it's actually awesome. I lost interest in Atlanticraft about two years ago now (mainly because they have a very bad habit of not following through with their promises and don't care to make their packs streamlined for weaker pcs), but to call the pack bad isn't fair. It would never make FTB's standards, but the joy of Minecraft is the ability to play however you want (there is no "best" way to play). In regards to the youtuber that @asb3pe mentioned, that is Ssundee. A guy who is absurdly popular for his let's plays and willingness to find any way to cheat a give progression system. The psycho part you saw was a sort of alternate persona he's created called derp Ssundee. That's not his normal personality so there's no worry that he's some kind of insane clown wearing a business suit. I personally don't like him since he's kinda mean to the person he's often seen playing with (and is overall just meh in the humor department), but people seem to enjoy him. @Prodige there is no pack code as it is not endorsed by FTB (and I highly doubt it ever will be since FTB's philosophy is the exact opposite of Atlanticraft's). I'm not sure if I'm breaking rules here but if you want to go play the pack look up Void's Wrath in google or Atlanticraft on youtube. In regards to liontiger's question about which is best that is difficult to answer as they all have similar mods and are similarly laggy and unbalanced. The newer versions have massive structures that are basically pixel art of various youtubers with lots of broken loot inside of them, so that's kind of cool. Overall asking on the FTB forum which pack version is the best is kinda pointless since the average member of the community will be like Jackcat; that is to say they value balanced progression with a bunch of creativity in both building machine setups, and making their bases look good rather than insane shenanigans that are basically an endless stream of lolwut moments...certainly I fall into that camp as well.
you talk about ssundee and I was wondering if you know the exact "Crazy Craft" he uses because I thought I had the right one but somethings are not playable in my game that are in his. It would it be my computer because if so that would suck. I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 (8GB of ram, intel core i7). please if you could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.