Bees man im a nub help me out pros?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

shinzoop1

Jul 29, 2019
So umm i got some pure bees to help clear up some bad node, but they dont like the biome....

so what could i use to make them like the biome im putting them in?
they like normal biome and normal humidity but im tryen to put them in a snowy area. any way to make them work there?

isnowcrash

Jul 29, 2019
Acclimatiser is for changing the temperature and humidity tolerances. You want to add ice or snowballs to bring the temperature tolerance down in cold area's and lava cans or blaze powder for hot areas. If the humidity needs to be changed, water cans for damp area's and sand for arid. A glacial precipitator is good for gathering the ice or snowballs.

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
You could also add the needed temperature tolerance via breeding it in from another bee with the tolerance, or by injecting it via the machines from Binnies Mods (Extra Bees etc.), if you already have the serum. Just remember to only use highest quality serums, don't cut corners.

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
By far the simplest way for a single bee pair (drone + princess) is to use the acclimatizer with ice or snowballs. Make sure you use it on a princess and drone separately, and not on a queen.

Mashy14

Jul 29, 2019
First - Use the acclimatizer, Inoculator, or an alveary with a fan, heater, or hygroregulator
Second - Please learn to spell and use grammer

Edited

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
First - Learn to spell
Second - Use the acclimatizer, Inoculator, or an alveary with a fan, heater, or hygroregulator

Spellings Over Rated. Read between the Lines and don't judge so harshly.
This generation is all about abbreviation's OMG LOL FFS ROTFLMFAO
We could of course be all prim and proper and use something like http://dictionary.reference.com/?&o=0&l=dir&path=/
I will profess to using it on occasion.

..Hope my speeling was all good in this post.:)

Runo

Jul 29, 2019

RAGE

In all seriousness, proper spelling shows that you respect who you are talking to. When you communicate, the onus is on the speaker to present their point clearly, not the listener to dig through hot garbage. It is hard to want to help someone if they don't take the time to put effort into their request for help.

In this case, I think his communication was fine. The big issue is idiots who chain run-on sentences with no punctuation or paragraph spacing, makes me want to punch babies.

Reactions: Mashy14

Mashy14

Jul 29, 2019
You dont know if shinzoop1 are native english or using english as 2. language so your "First" is ridiculous.

Spellings Over Rated. Read between the Lines and don't judge so harshly.
This generation is all about abbreviation's OMG LOL FFS ROTFLMFAO
We could of course be all prim and proper and use something like http://dictionary.reference.com/?&o=0&l=dir&path=/
I will profess to using it on occasion.

I didn't mean to come off rude or obnoxious, its just a little difficult to take someone seriously when they don't even have the respect to use proper English when asking a question. I understand that there are a LOT of people that don't use English as their primary language, but there is a difference between not knowing how a word is spelled or used and using blatant slang (Google Translate is a thing).