Bee Homes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I'd really like if you guys gave me some suggestions for my beehouse.

It must be big enough for big 'ole pixel art of a bee.

Cherry wood and Obsidian Tiles are what I was thinking of using and sandstone maybe sandstone. Many blocks at my disposal, however!

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
If pixelart(true) dynamite(true) end

I can't imagine designing a building when it'll be used as a billboard. But if you post pics maybe people will have ideas?

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a basic idea based off of many youtubers, mostly Etho and Direwolf.

I am using tanks in my floor, visible to store liquid DNA and Honey, and Seed oil. All useful items! (forgecraft, although he only has honey and liquid DNA i think..)

Then I'm taking from Etho in the "Pokedex" Except mine will also store all the serum vials.

Then I'll have a rooftop for bees and perhaps trees, alvearies on the ground floor, and in the basement will be bees.

This will consist of both apiaries and Alvearies.

I will also have multiple "Uberbreeders"

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
It's being based off of an apiary, but I refuse to not have windows. It also has obsidian tiles + sandstone slight base.

I REALLY don't wanna have to, take screens, drag them into imgur, post the link (Can't figure out how to post images into my posts.)

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, it'll be bigger than this :)) So.. :)

yCjMvf8.png

pM1HK51.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1366080071][/DOUBLEPOST]actually I'm slappin' a roof and a underground floor on it and then bobs your uncle![DOUBLEPOST=1366080161][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually no roof because of.. stuff

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
It's not the window. It's the door. He should use 1 door and the window will be great. Not as grand an entrance but it lines up nicely.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
It's not the window. It's the door. He should use 1 door and the window will be great. Not as grand an entrance but it lines up nicely.
Agreed

But if he still wants a grand entrance, he can do something with pistons and what not to make a 3x2 door, using obsidian pressure plates that'd keep the mobs out.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. Let's build a good ole rectangular house out of wood. Anyone that sees it will of course yell "Ach, Hans, look, it's a beehive!" - same reason I copy the DW20 9x9, ignore the roof and call it a mansion. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Poppycocks

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
All purpose built bee buildings should include hexagons, which is, btw, the best shape in the universe! (I can give reasons)

Amber looks pretty cool for bee stuff.