Bee-Build Ideas?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
After watching DireWolf20 describe cooling a Nuclear Reactor with Lapis Bees, I've become interested in bee-based builds of any kind, fun and/or functional, and figured I'd start a topic for bee-based ideas.

To get the ball rolling:
  • cooling a Nuclear Reactor by using Lapis Bees to recharge LZH-Condensators
  • magic flower farm, using thaumic bees to generate cinderpearl and shimmerleaf (good on servers when they get hard to find)
  • a fuel-based power grid supplied by oily propolis
  • a Bee-B-Q, combining animal spawners with Demonic Bees (it'll bring out your inner sadist every time)
  • a floor made of apiaries concealed beneath microblock covers, each one cycling a different vibrantly-colored bee species innoculated with "Explorer" (XP and pretty particle effects! Just learned the bee's outline is the color of the particle effect, which is helpful)
  • Emerald Village: a ring of uberalvearies (alvearies packed with automated Frame Housings) producing Emeralds, surrounding a cultivated village built out of Greenheart
  • maximizing valuable material production with uberalvearies (gets me excited about Gregtech ;) )
  • a mob-drop farm with heroic, demonic, etc

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Completely unrelated to what you want, but this is mine and Linda's bee room :D

WezY70nl.png

WezY70n.png