Bee breeding platinum

MCGods

Jul 29, 2019
How do I make a platinum bee step by step? (what is its actual name)

Is there some sort of breeding chart?

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
you can check by opening a creative world and spawning in a master apiarist database it will show the combos and the odds

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
The platinum bee is called valuable bee. This should make it easier to find your information :)

drazath

Jul 29, 2019
Read right to left.

GTqhyzo.jpg

drazath

Jul 29, 2019
Did you just make that yourself? Is there a tool to do that automatically?

If that ends up on the bee wiki that'll be so very amazing.

Credit belongs solely to plornt from r/feedthebeast, I don't know if he frequents these forums. He made this insanely helpful tool:

http://plornt.com/bees/

It doesn't show the special requirements - biomes and such - for certain breeds yet, but like the page says there'll be changes coming. This and SunnyDaze's Master Apiarist Database (he also has a great guide in the making) is all you really need for total bee domination. :D

MCGods

Jul 29, 2019
When I looked at the requirement closely...I realized I need ender bee...+the egg. Is there a way to remove the need of 'flower' needed?

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Glittering as princess, Ender as drone. Or use the bee machines to insert a trait into the ender bee, which needs a different flower.

Plornt

Jul 29, 2019
Credit belongs solely to plornt from r/feedthebeast, I don't know if he frequents these forums. He made this insanely helpful tool:

http://plornt.com/bees/

It doesn't show the special requirements - biomes and such - for certain breeds yet, but like the page says there'll be changes coming. This and SunnyDaze's Master Apiarist Database (he also has a great guide in the making) is all you really need for total bee domination. :D

Hey, Plornt here. Just to note my site has somewhat outdated data at the moment. The stone bees requirement is now Diligent + Rocky. But yeah to be honest I dont want to spend time on that site when I have the new version to code :p

Should have it all up and running by the weekend, takes long to basically convert all the code to javascript from java. The plan was to have everything implemented the exact same as forestry so I could make a bee simulator for fun but thats sorta gone out of the window and now just trying to get all the required data only.

Reactions: siebharrin

drazath

Jul 29, 2019
Should have it all up and running by the weekend, takes long to basically convert all the code to javascript from java. The plan was to have everything implemented the exact same as forestry so I could make a bee simulator for fun but thats sorta gone out of the window and now just trying to get all the required data only.

Sounds great, the site as it is has already been a huge help.

MCGods

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Plornt here. Just to note my site has somewhat outdated data at the moment. The stone bees requirement is now Diligent + Rocky. But yeah to be honest I dont want to spend time on that site when I have the new version to code :p

So..?