Open Server BeastLegend|Ultimate 1.1.2 MCPC+|Greif Prevention|Few Banned Items|No Banned Mods

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lyncus

Jul 29, 2019
FTB.beastlegend.com

I am new to hosting Minecraft Servers but wanted to host a server that people could enjoy without the need of a whitelist. The server is running MCPC+ for plugins.​

We have a lottery system that runs lottery every hour, time may increase as players do.

Nether, End and twilight reset weekly to allow new players to have a fresh experience when joining the server. also a chance at the infamous ender dragon

Disabled Items:
Miners Backpack
Canvas Bag (RP2) – Dupe glitch

Disabled Mods:
None

Protecting Land:

When logging in you will get a golden shovel, you can use this to protect land, all chest / other item placement are already auto protected.

Rules:
Destroying what is not yours, Isn't tolerated. You will be caught. You will be banned.
No stealing; Don't do it.
Asking staff for administrator level privileged will get you muted.
We support free-speech, dont abuse it.
Once again, we're laid back and all we ask Is to follow the rules

Hardware:

Processor; 1270V2 Xeon
Mem; 32GB 1600mhz DDR3 ECC
x4 120GB SSD's In Raid 10
100mbit TWtelecom backbone

Connection IP:

To connect to the server the host IP is ftb.beastlegend.com, feel free to inform anyone you wish to join alongside you.

Specialkc

Jul 29, 2019
The servers seems to be down again. Says that FTB cannot resolve the host name, however it just may be me.

ajb105

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server up? I'm having a hard time connecting, getting "Can't resolve hostname" and "Can't reach server"