Bashful Giant Presents Feed The Beast (Popecraft, Monster)

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick update- I plan on restarting Youtube with the release of Mage Quest 1.0.4 and the introduction of the Quests. Nothing quite so vein as playing a quest chain you helped create!

Join me as I build cool structures. Sit there in awe as I craft strange and unusual machines. Titter as I get myself into absurd situations, most of which normally end in my death.

Welcome... to Feed The Beast, presented by me, Bashful Giant.
Latest video: (28 August 2014)
Powering and Researching ALL the Things : PopeCraft SMP 09 (Minecraft FTB)

The power in our base is reaching critical levels. It's about time the Big Reactor lived up to its name! We also start work on Thaumcraft, with little bit of Meloncholy at the end.

As for my overall channel (with a wide selection of games)- that would be available at the following link
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bashfulgiant

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARCHIVE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

In Episode 1, I start my wacky adventure rolling. I decide to set up camp in a village, and foolishly mess about with some magical stuff I found in a nearby chest. Chaos ensues.

Episode 2, and I convert my modpack from Direwolf20's to something a bit more...ultimatey. I also set up shop somewhere a lot cooler, and find out that I'm apparently a lot better at Parkour than I previously thought.

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Right- time to get some serious crafting done. In Episode 3, I set up a Peat Bog farm, and start to automate the farm a bit with Fabricators. This should mean I get a LOT more energy!

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
So I haven't updated this forum in a while- but I'm up to video 10! I'll post a link to the playlist version if you want to catch up on what I've done so far.

My old method of collecting seeds sucked. So I upgraded it to an awesome new system, which creates too many seeds for my squeezers to handle. Perfect!

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Video 11 is now up on the interwebs.

Manually breeding bees is boring. Time to automate it! I also introduce you to some of my new lovely metal bees! Of course, this wouldn't be FTB without one or two derps along the way...

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
12 videos already?

I'm starting to get way too many drones. There's only one solution. The final solution. KILL ALL BEES! And use them to create a master race of bees to power my factories, give me metal, XP, oil... This idea is completely ethically sound! And I'm sure no-one's ever thought of this before. Especially not the Yogscast...

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 13- who needs superstitions!

I've been dying way too much recently. It's time to fix that!
Plus, I also start up some ME storage, to "solve" my messy chests.

Hey- it's two videos for the price of one!

Also- just a heads up- I've started a new SMP series on the Arisecraft server. For updates for that series, be sure to head over to the OFFICAL Arisecraft thread (so I'm not banned for posting videos twice!)
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/ar-ftb-smp-private-server-letsplays.22374/

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
14's up and running!

My arcane bore can't quite keep up with demand. It's time to try something... dire....

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Time for a new concept- Feed the Beast shorts! Builds in under 10 minutes, or your money back.

In this pilot episode- I build a machine that can produce an UNLIMITED amount of Blaze Rods- taking up only 4 blocks!

Filmed on the Arisecraft Server, running the Ultimate FTB pack.

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Feed The Beast Red vs Blue (Important info)

So I've decided, for various reasons, to part ways with the Arisecraft server- but not before filming four episodes of a brand new series (the fourth in 3 Months) and leaving it on a bit of a cliffhanger. Sorry! The following are filmed on the Arisecraft Server.

Episode 1: Carting the wood.
I start work on a Steve's Carts tree farm, as we have NO wood whatsoever nearby.

Episode 2: Making a mass out of our saplings
Now that we have lots of saplings (and I mean LOTS!), I start working around Cyphor to create lots of lovely biomass.

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 3: Ethanol? Can I drink it?

Time to automate biomass a little with logic pipes, and convert it to tasty Ethanol.

(Disclaimer- don't drink Ethanol, kids. It's lethal. Literally. It will kill you

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 4 (and the season finale!): Steaming Ahead!

I leave the series on a bit of a cliffhanger, Making a Steam Boiler and waiting for it to heat up.

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Feeding vanilla to the Beast. Season Premiere! Episode 13

Just started a "new" series- which is actually more a continuation of my original Vanilla Survival series. Only this time, I'm adding FTB. The goal is to upgrade and improve these slow vanilla mechanics and machines with FTB awesomeness.

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Turtles to the Rescue! Episode 14

Mining is so slow. And boring. Let's automate it with Turtles!

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Pumps and Smelteries: Feeding Vanilla to the Beast Minecraft Episode 15

I delve into a mod that I previously have avoided like the plague, Tinkers Construct. I also set up a pump in the Nether, to power a monstrosity of a Smeltery

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Me and ME. Feeding Vanilla to the Beast Minecraft E16

No, it's not the latest horrendous Adam Sandler sitcom, starring the only thing worse than Adam Sandler- TWO ADAM SANDLERS! I set up a basic Applied Energistics system, to store my ever-growing mountain of crap.

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Mob Modification Mod (M3). Uranium Nuggets. Minecraft 1.6 mod

A sneak peek at the first bit of implemented code on a mod I'm currently working on. Uranium nuggets. Not for eating.
Future features will involve utilizing these nuggets to modify mobs. Stay tuned for more info!

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Guess who's back. Back again. Yes I'm back. Something friend.

Starting Slowly. S7 E1(Living with the Beast Monster)

A new series for a new mod pack.Welcome back to FTB Monster, on the Living With The Beast server. I chat about the new mods, and list some of my pans for the series.

Last edited:

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
SSP - The Amazing Technicolor Workshop! S7E2 (Monster - Living With The Beast)

Today, we start up some basic IC2 shizzle and visit the rainbow workshop. Fun times!

Last edited: