Base Game Changes (Modpack)

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
I've been working on a Modpack for awhile now, I started it back in 1.6.4 and slowly updating it for awhile (It's been updated to 1.7.10). I've been wondering whether or not people would be fine with the following:

1. Wooden Tools are more or less just enchantable hands and there is no longer Wooden Axe's or Pickaxes.
2. I've added a Flint Tool Set as a replacement for Wooden Tools. Wooden Axe's and Pickaxes have been renamed and retextured to be named Flint Axe/Pickaxe and look like Flint Tools, The recipes have obviously been changed as well. The reason for me not removing them is due to some mods requiring them in their recipes.
3. I changed the Stone Pickaxe into "Stone Hammer & Chisel" the recipe has been changed and it can no longer mine Stone only the ores that Stone normally would mine and a few more (Copper and Tin has been added onto the list of Minables).
4. I have changed the mining progression to be Flint -> Stone -> Bronze -> Iron -> Normal after this point. I wanted to introduce the bronze age before the iron age. This leaves a few things in an odd position, to fix this I've made it so Bronze is able to mine everything Iron used to beable to mine, minus Gems and Rutile from Mariculture. All things in vanilla that use Iron can interchangeably use Copper or Bronze instead (Some Bronze only due to how complicated they are). There is also Clay and Bronze Buckets to fix this issue as well.

There is more major changes but I thought this would be a good starting point.