Whitelist Server BangTidyUK | FTB UNLEASHED | WHITELIST | MATURE PLAYERS

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

timmsy1986

Jul 29, 2019
Hey All,

my Minecraft name is Timmsy1986uk and I used to have an FTB Ultimate server which is now in back up currently while we play the new FTB Unleashed pack so 1.5.2 Game Version.

If you would like to be part of a UK based and Mature (18+) community of technical builders and players then we would like to hear from you. Email [email protected] with your Minecraft username and why you would like to join us.

We are running it in Hard, PVP is on so we can prank each other but that is all no PVP and greifing is tolerated. PLugin wise I run Essentials with all warps enabled etc and also Lockette for locking the doors protecting blocks/machines and protecting your chests. Have a spawn area that is built up and trying to keep close by with community buildings and trading between us.

I currently have space for another 5 players. I can take more but have lowered the slot size to allow more structures to be built per person and more complicated redstone and machines with overloading anything.

It is a Nitrous Networks server so all is SSD and we are running on 2GB DDR3 Ram currently with space to upgrade up to 16GB.

We are all really good friends and looking for some like minded mature UK people to play with us.

Server IP if you get accepted on the whitelist is bangtidyFTB.nn.pe:25601

Hope to hear from you! :) :) :)

Chib

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there

I've been playing Ultimate solo, then Direwolf20 which didn't work out due to people stealing from me. Whats your thief rules?

Also how many of you are there and do you do voice comms?

Regards