Bagception!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
Although this is not nearly as many levels deep as you can go with all the bags in FTB, it's some pretty handy everyday bagception:
blLNU.png
A bag for my seed bags.
zBILZ.png
A bag for my Forestry Backpacks

Phycoz

Jul 29, 2019
You should put a canvas bag inside a canvas bag inside a canvas bag inside a canvas bag

while true do
print("inside a canvas bag");
end

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
I would, but canvas bags can't be placed in canvas bags. I guess Eloraam predicted the first thing we'd do is try to make bags of bags of bags.
Relevant?
UfxNF.jpg

jnads

Jul 29, 2019
Put them in an Ender pouch first, then the pouch in a canvas bag, and then THAT pouch in another ender pouch with the SAME color.

That's bagception.

I. Want. That.

Though, I think I'll make the Ender Pouches different colors, and just make corresponding Ender Chests in my base and put all my inventory, ores, ingots, mob loot, farming gear, etc, everything, in them.

Then I'll run around the forums explaining to everyone how sorting systems are for sissies.

A real man carries all his junk. Everywhere.

MFINN23

Jul 29, 2019
Enderpouches in canvas bags linked to enderchests full of canvas bags that are filled with enderpouches.

Edit: I see someone already said that :D

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Well, ou always shove your hand down there and grab something anyway, why not grab something useful?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't the one that started it. And plus, it could have been a phone. You always shove your hand in you pocket and grab that. The fact that you thought I was talking about that makes YOU the immature one.

Reactions: Lambert2191

raiju

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't the one that started it. And plus, it could have been a phone. You always shove your hand in you pocket and grab that. The fact that you thought I was talking about that makes YOU the immature one.

I think it's more likely that the internet has ruined many of us so that the first thing we think about online is innuendo.

Reactions: Belone

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I changed the backpack config so all the colored canvas bags can go inside the adventurers backpack, that way if I accidentally drop a canvas bag, and I have no room in my inventory, the adventurers backpack can still pick up the bag.

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, this thread has it all, inception references, scrubs clips, SpongeBob SquarePants and a programming reference.

I want the ability to go up to other players and grab the stuff out of their trousers, but only if you have an invisibility potion on.

Trouser Pockets - this needs to be a thing, someone quick write to Jeb or DinnerBone or whoever it is that is making MC at the moment.