Applications are closed for now.
This may change in the future so keep an eye out.
1-9-2013: Small config change. Only change was to GregTech.cfg, forgot to change the stack size of upgrades back to normal. The new GregTech.cfg is up on TS or the whole pack of configs here- http://www.mediafire.com/?765o5pb7lrfmtkt
Here at Automation Inc. we are looking for mature players that want to play FTB to the fullest. Ranging from new to the pack to ex CASUC engineers, all are welcome. What I'm aiming for on this server is a smaller group of people that can get to know each other without having to put limits on what they build. I know that last part can never be true in an SMP environment but that's what I strive for.
Rules for the server:
- Use common sense, if it feels wrong then it likely is.
- No stealing.
- No PVP.
- I wont put hard limits on your builds, all I ask is be sensible.
- Able to install config files and possibly mods.
- This is a dedicated server hosted by creeperhost in Atlanta. Its using the "Skeleton" plan.
- Recipes that Gregtech changes about ic2 have been disabled. Also its iridium ore generation has been disabled.
- Mystcrafts age instability has been disabled, but also dense ores and accelerated symbols.
- Mob griefing disabled.
- Difficulty level is normal.
- There is a TS3 server at 18.104.22.168 for the server. It however is not dedicated, but maybe if there's a need for it.
- All mini-map options enabled (IE cave map).
- Server IP: 22.214.171.124
- Latest config files: http://www.mediafire.com/?765o5pb7lrfmtkt
- Minecraft user name:
- Past experience:
- Reasons why you want to join:
Like the server? Then donate if you can to help the server stay alive!