Automating enderlillies

NightB1ade

Jul 29, 2019
I thought Thaumcraft harvest golems with the order upgrade could harvest and replant them? Then have something to collect them (e.g. gather golem)

Tomatoebrain

Jul 29, 2019
Some kind of setup involving BUDs connected to a counter(counting the stages of growth) which is then connected to a block breaker shortly followed by an autonomous activator replanting the seed could work.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
There is a MFR addon that lets them work with planters and fertilizers as well.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Extra Utilities said:
Extra Utilities Changelog
Version 1.0.3
  • + Added: Ender quarry
  • + Added: Generators
  • + Added: FMP Fences
  • + Added: FMP Pipe jackets
  • + Added: Diamond computation Matrix (Crafting ingredient)
  • + Added: Ender core, which can boosts enchantment table
  • + Added: Custom entity rendering on certain players
  • + Added: TC4 aspects
  • + Added: MFR support for growing ender-lilies
  • + Added: alternate cheaper transfer node recipe
  • - Changed: Magical wood boosts the enchantment table
  • - Changed: Septuple and octuple compressed cobblestone cannot be destroyed by the wither
  • - Changed: Cursed earth will spawn mobs even when players are not nearby.
  • - Changed: Cursed earth will be disabled at high light-levels and won't catch fire if it can't see the sky
  • - Changed: Ender-lilies no longer glow at higher stages of growth
  • - Changed: Fully grown ender-lilies generate in the end (retrogen will occur on already generated worlds)
  • - Changed: Ender-lilies can grow on ender cores (at the speed of regular end stone)
  • - Changed: Unstable ingots can now only be crafted in a vanilla crafting table
  • - Changed: Using books with higher enchantments in the recipe for magic wood, gives more items
  • - Changed: Re-enabled animals in the golden lasso being nameable in an anvil
  • - Changed: Bats can now be picked up in the golden lasso
  • - Changed: Watering cans can no longer automated
  • - Fixed: server-side entity code executing client-side.
  • - Fixed: Drums now have proper item localisation
  • - Fixed: Drums will now lose immediately their colour when they have been drained
  • - Fixed: Right-clicking an enchanting table with an activated division sigil now does nothing
  • - Fixed: Right-clicking a beacon with a non-activated division sigil now does nothing
  • - Fixed: TC4 harvest golems with order upgrade now replant ender-lily seeds
  • - Fixed: Pseudo-inversion sigil crafts unstable ingots properly

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
MFR 2.7.5 Harvester works well with Ender lillies (ExtraUtils 1.0.3) No fertiliser works though

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm MFR works with the DW20 1.0.16 version. I plant and harvest the lillies without issue. I am also gaining seeds slowly so that mechanic works too provided theyre planted on end stone (easy to make with sandstone/obsidian and liquid ender). Don't use things that use a bonemeal effect as their means to "grow" stuff. Bonemeal reverses growth of enderlillies in my experience. For instance openblocks sprinklers are counter productive. Best to get more pearls by getting more seeds. Cant confirm MFR fertilizer's effectiveness.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm MFR works with the DW20 1.0.16 version. I plant and harvest the lillies without issue. I am also gaining seeds slowly so that mechanic works too provided theyre planted on end stone (easy to make with sandstone/obsidian and liquid ender). Don't use things that use a bonemeal effect as their means to "grow" stuff. Bonemeal reverses growth of enderlillies in my experience. For instance openblocks sprinklers are counter productive. Best to get more pearls by getting more seeds. Cant confirm MFR fertilizer's effectiveness.

I do know that that addon that was made to have compatibility between the MFR harvester and extra utilities lilies do provide support for the MFR fertilizer

Phil__M

Jul 29, 2019
I do know that that addon that was made to have compatibility between the MFR harvester and extra utilities lilies do provide support for the MFR fertilizer
Is it possible that the MFR fertilizer "support" allows it to recognize the ender lilies and know not to fertilize them?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible that the MFR fertilizer "support" allows it to recognize the ender lilies and know not to fertilize them?

no idea... the ender lillies are a very difficult crop to test with, as they grow so very slowly