Automatic Cow Milker?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CommandarDuesk

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have ideas on how this could be possible without using turtles? Milk is my main source of MJ and just right clicking a cow won't do.

crazy_fab

Jul 29, 2019
You should try deployer with a bucket in it + transposer to empty them and send them back. FYI milk in biogass engine have been nerfed and require lava to keep going.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Are you serious?

Are you suggesting that crazy_fab just lied to you? Are you looking to get confirmation (which you can obtain via creative mode)? Or are you just so shocked that "Are you serious?" was the only thing you could think to reply with, as you handle the shocking truth of a near-exploit being balanced?

CommandarDuesk

Jul 29, 2019
I was just so dependent on milk man.[DOUBLEPOST=1363186519][/DOUBLEPOST]Well why I am here, are there any other plants or animals that produce MJ?

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
Are you suggesting that crazy_fab just lied to you? Are you looking to get confirmation (which you can obtain via creative mode)? Or are you just so shocked that "Are you serious?" was the only thing you could think to reply with, as you handle the shocking truth of a near-exploit being balanced?

For some reason, this reply made me laugh out loud. now my wife think's I'm even crazier than ever. ;)
It wouldn't have been such an exploit if it wasn't for the fact that rp2 deployers can make a veritable ocean of milk in a matter of minutes even with a modest setup with only 5 - 6 cows. I remember exploiting this hard with mooshrooms too. man.. free stew for everyone and their mother in law. (and a nice amount of diamonds too with EE2)[DOUBLEPOST=1363186732][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was just so dependent on milk man.[DOUBLEPOST=1363186519][/DOUBLEPOST]Well why I am here, are there any other plants or animals that produce MJ?

If you were on mindcrack or ultimate. especially ultimate, then I'd say anything that gives meat. centrifuge it for methane -> steam boiler -> MJ's.

otherwise there is the plants to biomass route with forestry. it takes almost any plant and turns it into biomass. usable as fuel for both engines (MJ) and biogens (EU)

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
I need to do this myself (biogas) since my massive SC2 tree and wheat farms are going now. The farms are in square rings running about 70-80 block on a side.

Yes, I like to do overkill. :D :D:D