Whitelist Server Australian Direwolf20 1.0.21 Server | McMyAdmin | Mature 20+ | New World | BiomesOPlenty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AGGS

Jul 29, 2019
Have been running Direwolf20 Servers for some mates for a while now but with everyone's varying availability and interest, tumbleweeds are occasionally rolling through the server..

SO, I am opening things up to around 8 or so people in a gradual process while the server performance is monitored. If it can support more, then more spots will open up

Some details about the server:

Quad core CPU
4GB Ram
Direwolf20 1.0.21
Sydney based
Mumble available for comms

Preference will be given to Australian and Kiwi players to ensure that response times are low and everyone is on during similar times

Server Rules:
  • No griefing, PVP (unless agreed), stealing or generally being a dickhead. Light hearted fun is fine, provided everyone involved sees it that way. Language should be kept to a minimum
  • 1 Chunk loader max per person (items with in built loaders like quarries are fine, but performance will be monitored)
  • 1 Quarry per person. Quarries should not be set up to tear chunks out of the landscape. Holes must be filled after use, or set them up above water
  • No building tech in the Twilight
  • No Quarries in the Nether
  • Be mindful of others and the server in general. Don't leave items/blocks all over the place to chew up resources, don't set up something you know will create lag or issues etc
  • REACTORS: If you are want to use one of these, we are going to have a chat about it to make sure you know what you are doing, and you know how to safely manage and protect everything around you

NOTE: The server goes to sleep when nobody is online, this means that all of your automated stuff running on a chunk loader will also stop. If you have something you want to process for a few hours/days just drop me a line and I can temporarily disable the sleep function

To apply, please respond below with the following:
  • Your minecraft ID (please make sure the case is correct)
  • Your location
  • Your age
  • What times/days you would typically be on
  • A little bit about you and what you typically like to get up to in MC

Server details will be sent to successful people

Last edited:

Ghiojo1

Jul 29, 2019
Ghiojo
Peru
im 16 but i am enough mature for playing, i dont draw attention btw
i ussually play all day in weekends and from 4 to 9:30 in week days
i am a really good builder, i have played minecraft since alpha, i have been admin and staff in servers since 4 years ago, i dont like creeper holes, or any unnatural terrain deformation, i like to build "in harmony with the nature" for putting it in a term and i ussually like having people around my house/base but only as visit, hate building relatively near players beacuse most of the times they dont build like me and its like... i dont like it, thats why i travel a bit far (not something like too far but enough far) to build my house or sometimes if i feel for building a hole medieval city. oh and finally i like doing Thaumcraft and magic staff more than tech.

Thanks for your attention and hope i can join!

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your minecraft ID (please make sure the case is correct) :shadowquinn1974
  • Your location :Usa
  • Your age :39
  • What times/days you would typically be on :On alot during morning and night time.
  • A little bit about you and what you typically like to get up to in MC :I am an old man that loves this game loves to learn and have fun.

Tacomancer

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your minecraft ID : Tacgnolseh
  • Your location: Brisbane QLD
  • Your age: 26
  • What times/days you would typically be on: Depends on how immersion but in short anywhere not much to 10hrs+ a day everyday.
  • A little bit about you and what you typically like to get up to in MC: Love Extra Bees and AE. is why iam coming back to MC as direwolf put Extra Bees back in. sence i can play a lot i can complete most mods too quickly making Bees fun has its hard and long time based.
Edited miss-spell my username :p

AGGS

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Tacomancer, PM sent

Server world has also been reset with BiomesOPlenty applied

AnIronGolem

Jul 29, 2019
  • Your minecraft ID: anirongolem
  • Your location: Darwin NT
  • Your age: 16.
  • What times/days you would typically be on: At the least I'd probably jump on every day to check on stuff, At the most, Probably around 5 hours on a weekday, 10 on a weekend
  • A little bit about you and what you typically like to get up to in MC: Well, For the set of mods Direwolf20 has, I'd probably mess around with a lot of qCraft and aim to have completion of Thaumcraft 4, After that, Probably take a look into the tech mods, All while collecting all the absurd hats along the way.