Austere Bees

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the austere bee on my server. I finally managed to obtain a pure strand of Sinister bees after 2 days of trying and now I'm having the same bad luck with this one. I'm in a desert biome with my pure modest princess and pure sinister drone and all I keep getting is more sinister princesses. This isnt' a bad thing since I want about 9 endenic bees eventually but for now I really want to get the frugal bee and breed that into the austere. I'm just not having any luck with it.

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Heres a hint, I got mine from steadfast, so if you have any mix anything and everything with them.

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
I assume you have XBee, use the soul frames, or alveary+mutator+uranium

Yes my server uses extrabees no I haven't been breeding long enough to get an alveary yet. I don't know what a mutator is and I don't know of any way that uranium can help me in current situation. I used soul and chocolate frames.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
There's an alveary block that takes soulsand/urainium/netherstars ect to cause mutations.

Here's a little prod for your valiant attempts at modest mutations
Try cultivating your Sinster bees somewhere hellish and using the more fiendish offspring for your frugal breeding...

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
Yes my server uses extrabees no I haven't been breeding long enough to get an alveary yet. I don't know what a mutator is and I don't know of any way that uranium can help me in current situation. I used soul and chocolate frames.

Mutator is an alveary block that increase mutation rate of bee, putting soul sand in it is the same with using soul frame in apiary, while uranium and netherstar have higher mutation rate (I don't remember the exact rate of uranium, but netherstar should be x50 (or 100% mutation rate) )

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
oh, well I finally got it and the end goal was Endenic for the explorer effect. However in my endevors to get said Endenic I came up with a tropical pure pair with the explorer effect. I now just need to make 8 more of them for ALL the experience.