Whitelist Server AtlasMC|direwolf20 v1.0.19|Whitelisted|Social Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Maleice

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Atlas, a small friendly server currently running the Direwolf20 modpack.
  • We have gravity guns and portal guns set to require fuel, this is in the form of glowstone dust and enderpearl dust respectively.
  • While we do have plugins on the server, i do not run the server myself so i do not know whats on, i just advertise.
  • We aim to be friendly and equal in our judgements, that said, not all of our staff are as forgiving as some, and neither i nor any of the other staff or owner will undo someone elses ban.
Rules
  • Be polite, we are friendly, not a bunch of swearbear savages, you wont be banned for swearing, but dont push your luck, it gets annoying to everyone.
  • NO WORLD EATERS! i mean it, we will find them, and erase them. no means no. they create a lot of lag, they ruin the landscape, they can mine through peoples bases. breaking this rule will mean an instant ban.
  • use the mining age for large scale mining, that said, please dont use Buildcraft quarries, they make lag, use ender-quarries instead please.
  • No abusing portal/gravity guns, we know they can move blocks so please dont go misusing them, again, this is likely to mean an instant ban.
  • be cautious with TNT/reactors/things that go boom, you dont know whos near you, unshielded reactors will be deleted if found, proper shielding means at least 3 layers of reinforced stone.
  • We do not accept griefing on the server, mild, nondestructive pranks are fun and fine, but leave the destruction and carnage out of it. PvP may be enabled, but only use in self defence.
  • For server reasons we must also ask that you avoid making mystcraft ages, if you make them, we will delete them, this is purely to keep the server running as smooth as possible.
  • If you are about ask for mod privelages, best bet is to just assume you already asked and we already said no. i have run Admin on several servers before and it gets really annoying.

Application guidelines - Leave a reply here with the following form completed:

IGN(ingame name):

How often do you play FTB:

What are you looking for in a server:

Do you agree with our rules:

other
the IP will only be given to successful applicants, if after a week since applying you do not get a response, assume you did not succeed.

EnderWheatly97

Jul 29, 2019
tom3519

I play ftb usually once every 2-3 days, sometimes more.

A non-grief survival server with good staff and few banned items

yes, but I have a question if you can use a linking book from mystcraft, but I agree to the rules either way and understand that if I do not follow the rules I will be banned.

Last edited:

Blazze909

Jul 29, 2019
IGN(ingame name):
carsontig3567

1-2 hours on week days, more on weekends

A great community to hang out with and play modded minecraft and possibly record youtube

Fully and completely

Trainguyrom

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I just dropped an app over on this thread:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...6-whitelisted-small-friendly-community.42176/

It appears that you have two threads going at once, so I'm not sure which is the primary thread. I figured I'd link to it and copy/paste it into a post here
Code:
Forum name:

Trainguyrom

IGN(ingame name):

Trainguyrom

Why do you want to join:

Well, I am a retired server admin, and I'm starting to miss playing with real people, so I'm looking for a nice server to call home. I've been using mods since Beta 1.8 and Minecraft itself since Beta 1.7. Vanilla never could keep me interested for more than a few days at a time, so I'm pretty much strictly modded.

What can you bring to our server?:

I spend a lot of time gaming, and I am a Visual Communications student, so I could easily aid with graphic design or web design, as well as just being a friendly face who will probably be online for a reasonable amount of time.

Do you agree to abide by the rules set above and to any further amendments that may be made to them?

Of course! Since I have experience as an admin, I know that there are good reasons for the rules, and breaking them is just dumb.

I'm sure you're wondering why I retired as an admin, or more importantly, was I *ehem* forced to retire. What happened was that my playerbase started dwindling as we the staff were getting busy and I was tired of having to worry what would go horribly wrong any time I left the computer. Finally we just decided to call it quits. Now I'm just looking for somewhere to unwind. I have no interest in pursuing a staff position with any major responsibilities, as that is what started everything last time. Just somewhere to relax and play Minecraft, is all I want.

Maleice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah unfortunately one of my admins is pre occupied with other things at the moment so I wanted to make a thread I could monitor myself, so thank you for posting this over to here!

c0ncrete

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nunya_Beezwax

Play time: several hours weekly (on both public servers and a very small private server that I run myself)

What I'm looking for: stability, community, and maturity (your post regarding the server/rules is indicative of those things)

Confirmation of agreement with rules: understood and agreed

I look forward to your response

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
IGN(ingame name):
opt_user

1-2 hours on week days

looking for a good community and have some fun

yes sir!

Shikatsu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN(ingame name): StoneFenix

How often do you play FTB: Usually 2-3 hours on weekdays. Weekends I have plenty of time. I've just returned to FTB after a long 1-2 year hiatus.

What are you looking for in a server: Server uptime/stability, active community, and unique fun!

Do you agree with our rules: Yes.

timbobigums

Jul 29, 2019
IGN(ingame name): timbobigums

How often do you play FTB: I played on a unleashed server for about 5 months and have made many single player worlds. I'd have to say like 7-8 months.

What are you looking for in a server: A nice anti grief server with low lag.

Do you agree with our rules: I actually really like the rulers. I like how you reach out for less lag and have anti grief rules, I think I'll really enjoy this server.

QNCNXW8R

Jul 29, 2019
IGN(ingame name): QNCNXW8R

How often do you play FTB: Well, I used to play every day but I haven't been on for about a month because I couldn't find any servers.

What are you looking for in a server: I am looking for a server with no griefing but with mild pranks allowed, and also a good community.

Do you agree with our rules: I agree. The rules seem quite good.

Call Me Person

Jul 29, 2019
IGN(ingame name): streetrodder

How often do you play FTB: Daily

What are you looking for in a server: Nicec community, active players

Do you agree with our rules: Yes i do, they seem like very simple, yet easy to follow rules