Whitelist Server Aspire!|Direwolf20 [Latest Update]|Whitelist|24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

NikeTitan

Jul 29, 2019
Aspire FTB Direwolf20 Server!
Information:
IP: 193.35.58.35:25592​
Rules:
|1. Don't be "that guy." This includes, but is not limited to: Griefing, Stealing, Demeaning, Inciting Rebellion, Being an Annoyance, and Advertisement Spamming. Just don't do it.​
Our OPs are pretty good at hunting down offenders and if you're caught, you will be banned immediately. You will have a chance to protest your ban on our forums. Just and fair.​
|2. Only OPs can create other Mystcraft Worlds!​
|3. Turtles, Fillers and Quarries are prohibited from existence on the inhabited world. We don't want to see 64x64 holes next to someone's awesome build. The exceptions to this rule is threefold.​
  1. Quarries are OK if they're located under your plot (to collect material and to establish a basement).
  2. Fillers are to be used only by OPs. We ask that you also don't do major terraforming without informing one of us.
  3. Turtles can be used in building assistance and excavating under your plot.
|4. Have fun! If you're not having fun, you will be kicked from the server. (Just kidding, but you really never know with these OPs...)​
Slots: 40 Slots total, still open!​
Handicaps: The Twilight Forest has been removed from Aspire. Mystcraft is only limited.​
Whitelist Applications: Please visit our website: ftbaspire.enjin.com and under the "Direwolf20" section of our forum, you will find "Whitelist Applications!" If you'd like to join the Aspire Server, please create an account and create a post there. Also please be patient with the OPs. Thanks.​
More about the Aspire Server:
The Aspire server seeks to be one of the best Whitelisted Servers on FTB Direwolf20. In effort to do so, we provide (and hope to improve) our players with lots of diverse opportunities. This world is just TWO days old (as of February 2nd, 2013) and there is plenty of materials to be grabbed. By joining us now, you won't be too far behind from your neighbors.​
This is not a PVP server. That said, we have other options for those interested in that. We have server youtubers in our community and we're already brainstorming ideas for "Let's Plays" and additional stuff. Also, we're currently working in creating another server for Universal Electricity Warzone. More information can be found on our website.​
There is currently one village that is being populated, but you are not limited to living within the city limits. Aspire has an Open-World policy in which you may settle where ever you'd like to settle.​
More about Aspire:
Aspire is an international collection of gamers who play an assortment of games on different consoles. When I found Aspire, I was thrilled to have players that knew what they were doing and were very gracious and patient with all of my questions. We've got some really cool people in Aspire coming from different stages of life and are just generally awesome. Please come visit our website at http://ftbaspire.enjin.com and join our growing community. You won't regret it.​

etopsirhc

Jul 29, 2019
seems like a nice server, but theirs one rule keeing me from even applying :/
the turtle part of rule 3 . i use turtles for near everything, sometimes mining but even then its a semi manual mining not the excavate program. the big reason though is the house i want to make is saved as a custom schematic like thing i would have the turtle build for me ( cause who would want to place 84k blocks by hand when u could get a machine to do it for u )

jboncz

Jul 29, 2019
cant seem to register corrrectly can i register here?

Minecraft name? Boncz92

Age? 17

Why do you want to join our Server? and what can you Contribute? I know just about every mod in the pack, i can offer help to any one that might need it.

NikeTitan

Jul 29, 2019
seems like a nice server, but theirs one rule keeing me from even applying :/
the turtle part of rule 3 . i use turtles for near everything, sometimes mining but even then its a semi manual mining not the excavate program. the big reason though is the house i want to make is saved as a custom schematic like thing i would have the turtle build for me ( cause who would want to place 84k blocks by hand when u could get a machine to do it for u )

Thanks for your interest! Let me assure you that that rule is poorly written, and I will amend it as soon as possible. The rule hopes to discourage users to leave large holes in our world. This doesn't look good in any case. Turtles are allowed so long as you don't use the excavate program in this way. Thanks for the concern.

etopsirhc

Jul 29, 2019
ok so its not actualy no turtles but just dont auto-mine in the main world. witch is easy enough :)
*goes to apply*

NikeTitan

Jul 29, 2019
cant seem to register corrrectly can i register here?

Minecraft name? Boncz92

Age? 17

Why do you want to join our Server? and what can you Contribute? I know just about every mod in the pack, i can offer help to any one that might need it.

We're currently having technical difficulties with the server and I will take care of your whitelist when able. Until then, I really would suggest keep trying the forum, I'm not sure I know what the problem is, but to be involved and up-to-date, the forum is the best way to do so.

skycraft7

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! My in-game name is skycraft7 and my name is Daniel. :) I would love to join and help your server! I am trusted on MANY MANY servers and I would love to join this server. I am an OP on 1, an admin on 1, a co-owner on 2, and an enforcer on 1! ^_^ I am being honest. I have been banned on 1 server. I don't know why though. I would love to join. Thank you! ^_^

Mrknowitall

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name? MrKnowitall94441

Age? 15

Why do you want to join our Server? and what can you Contribute? i've been playing with all the mods in this pack sence 1.4.7 and i know it all (my name)