Whitelist Server ArsPraxis |TPPI|Whitelist|Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

obscurehero

Jul 29, 2019
ArsPraxis FTB is a private community driven Feed The Beast server. Inspired by this discussion, the server is literally run by you. Members set policies, rules, and accept new members. Some notable features:
  • Tight knit community. The server (and future servers) will have a player cap. Get to know and work with other mature players.
  • No need to worry about griefers, hackers, trolls, etc. Every member of the server MUST be approved by the current community before joining. Members that violate the server’s trust will be dealt with.
  • Virtually no limits. You can do whatever you want (within reason). We want to try to replicate the single-player modpack in as unadulterated a way as possible. These mods were written brilliantly and it seems stupid to make them obsolete by adding clunky SMP commands.
  • No staff. No abuse. ArsPraxis FTB practically runs itself. The ArsPraxis owners take care of the server backend for seamless gameplay, and the rest is player-run.
Server Hardware Info
We have an excellent host running brand-new hardware. We run all off-site backups.
  • E3-1230v3 - 3.3 GHz
  • 16GB DDR3 - PC3-10600 - ECC
  • SSD
ArsPraxis FTB
Here’s the chance to get in on the bottom floor! We need your help to see this idea become a reality. We run offsite backups and backup those backups in the S3 cloud (soon!).

Whitelist Process:
  1. Apply below. OR Apply on our forums. Use the template provided. Temporarily Closed.
  2. Keep checking back here to approve new members.
Whitelist Template:
  1. What is your in-game name?
  2. How old are you?
  3. How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? What mod(s) and/or modpack(s) have you played?
  4. How much time do you estimate you might play per week? When? (timezone can be helpful)
  5. What do you like about a community run concept like this?
  6. Describe your game-style. Are you more technical, aesthetic, a bit of both?
  7. Use this prompt to add any additional information you think helpful.
FAQ
  • How do I join?
  1. Apply. Use the template above. Temporarily closed.
  2. Wait. You can expect to have your application reviewed within 24-hrs.
  3. Join. You will be PM'd the instructions.
  • Do you have a Mumble or Teamspeak...Gamevox?
    Glad you asked! We've got a mumble server. Connection instructions here.

• What Modpack do you use?
We are using TPPI Open Beta. You can find the mod list here.
  • You said NO limits. You serious? Yes. We will wipe all MystCraft worlds at the end of every week and add an option later for a one-time fee to make an age permanent. This is subject to change as the community decides what is best for lag-free gameplay.
We're following this general idea:
"The right to swing my fist ends where the other man’s nose begins."
  • What is the server difficulty? Difficulty is set to '3' or hard. We also use Gregtech easy
Also found on /r/feedthebeastservers/

Last edited:

GuacheSuede

Jul 29, 2019
  1. What is your in-game name? GuacheSuede
  2. How old are you? 20
  3. How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? What mod(s) and/or modpack(s) have you played? FTB, i am a modder too. Developer of Quarry ++ and Powercraft mod
  4. How much time do you estimate you might play per week? When? (timezone can be helpful) GMT +8, only on weekends due to lectures, will only end after october
  5. What do you like about a community run concept like this? I like it, i think it is very inclusive and will attract lots of players.
  6. Describe your game-style. Are you more technical, aesthetic, a bit of both? I am a very technical guy, i ake everything automate and do it on a industrail scale
  7. Use this prompt to add any additional information you think helpful. Would like my mate to be added. His IGN is Stripez79 and he is 42 years old.

adatoon3

Jul 29, 2019
  1. What is your in-game name? adatoon3
  2. How old are you? 13 (But mature)
  3. How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? What mod(s) and/or modpack(s) have you played? Played a lot of ftb, owned the game since 2010.
  4. How much time do you estimate you might play per week? When? (timezone can be helpful) 8 hours max, live in united states EST timezone
  5. What do you like about a community run concept like this? Love it, tired of joining a server and having trolls run around.
  6. Describe your game-style. Are you more technical, aesthetic, a bit of both? Try to be both, but mostly technical
FAQ

ioux

Jul 29, 2019
  1. What is your in-game name? ioux
  2. How old are you? 17
  3. How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? What mod(s) and/or modpack(s) have you played? I used to play a lot of FTB ultimate and monster.
  4. How much time do you estimate you might play per week? When? (timezone can be helpful) 30+ hours a week (Eastern Standard Time).
  5. What do you like about a community run concept like this? I love the concept and look forward to contributing. Admin abuse and hackers, cheaters etc ruin a mass majority of servers these days.
  6. Describe your game-style. Are you more technical, aesthetic, a bit of both? I'm a bit of both. I am still a learner but I'd like to think of a server friend for all. My play style is interacting with others.
  7. Use this prompt to add any additional information you think helpful. Hope I can be accepted.

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
  1. What is your in-game name?Nanoball
  2. How old are you?11 (i am mature still)
  3. How much experience do you have with modded Minecraft? What mod(s) and/or modpack(s) have you played?I have quite a bit i have player it for 3-4 years so im very good at it
  4. How much time do you estimate you might play per week? When? (timezone can be helpful)I play in AEST timezone and Play a minimum of 2 hours a day
  5. What do you like about a community run concept like this?Epic.I am very happy about this since most servers are just boring due to Owners thinking this item or mod is bad for us.It makes gameplay more boring thus not letting mods to their full potential
  6. Describe your game-style. Are you more technical, aesthetic, a bit of both?My style would be a bit more technical then aesthetic but i still like to do both I am also a town person meaning that i like to play with people other then being alone since it makes the gameplay more fun :)
  8. my fav modpack is TPPI which is the one u are using due to Gregtech I think its fun and makes the game more enjoyable but people who rage just dont want to explore the game.I am very good with all the mods and have tried them all If there is anything that people need help with i can definitely help them out.I am a mature person and have never done anything to harm someone since most of the times im just kicked out or picked on due to my age.
  9. Thank you for taking your time to read this
Nano out!